Volatility Quality Index - page 66

emmany4:
I checked the signal of the ex4 code you posted, with the mq4 code which i posted and they are exactly alike.

Yes. They are producing same results

emmany4:
I just decided to help out. This is the exact code in mq4.

Thank you very much for this code!

I tested it and with the right settings, the results match with the v1.1 ex4 file.

Yesterday I worked on it and applied a histogram view ( optional ), allowed offline chart time frames and re-implemented alerting in a more meaningful way. You can compile it using #property strict now.

If you like, give it a try.

Best,

V.

PS: What happened to the Forum SW ? It's hard for me to enter text without losing characters and the forum appears to work very slow.

Files:
vqi.mq4  13 kb
vqi.jpg  108 kb

Volatility quality Stridsman - upgraded with options added and simplified to use : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2.mq4

mladen:
Volatility quality Stridsman - upgraded with options added and simplified to use : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2.mq4

Dear Mladen, could you add alerts with arrows on this indicator? Thanks

Jozy:
Dear Mladen, could you add alerts with arrows on this indicator? Thanks

Jozy, what signals would you like to have the arrows and alerts?

mrtools:
Jozy, what signals would you like to have the arrows and alerts?

My apologies, I have no technical words to describe the Green/red line; the Goldenrod and the Gold line.

There are 3 instances:

1. Colour change from green to red and vice versa

2. When Green/Red line crosses the Goldenrod line - signal line?

3. When Green/red line crosses the Gold line

With built in ability to select which alert will be activated...plus push notifications!

thanks

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

can you please manage time to see this VQ zero line bars mtf ver for NMC

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

can you please manage time to see this VQ zero line bars mtf ver for NMC

regards

Here is the new mt4 compatible version : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_bars_mtf_nmc.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for your kind.

regards

Jozy:
My apologies, I have no technical words to describe the Green/red line; the Goldenrod and the Gold line.

There are 3 instances:

1. Colour change from green to red and vice versa

2. When Green/Red line crosses the Goldenrod line - signal line?

3. When Green/red line crosses the Gold line

With built in ability to select which alert will be activated...plus push notifications!

thanks

Jozy, posted a version with those arrows and alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: