heikenashioscillator_mtfalerts.mq4

Does this repaint by any chance

Thanks in advance

macerina:
Is it possible to convert this into single line bar histogram

heikenashioscillator_mtfalerts.mq4

Does this repaint by any chance

Thanks in advance

Macerina, no repaint, made a bar histo and to be safe on the no repaint posting a non repaint Heiken Ashi that the bar histo version calls via iCustom.

mrtools:
Macerina, no repaint, made a bar histo and to be safe on the no repaint posting a non repaint Heiken Ashi that the bar histo version calls via iCustom.

Thanks a lot mrtools

codebase.mql4.com/8294

mladen, mrtools

can i request standalone indicator (HeikenAshiHistogram)

ryuma:
codebase.mql4.com/8294

mladen, mrtools

can i request standalone indicator (HeikenAshiHistogram)

ryuma

Here is a single file version

Files:

mladen:
ryuma Here is a single file version

thanks a lot mladen...

mladen...

i have another request...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

it would be nice if we can customize each bar with different setting of heiken periods(not timeframe)

ex :

bar1 HA period = 1,

bar2 HA period = 2;

bar3 HA period = 3;

bar4 HA period = 4;

(can't find way to edit post, so make new one. is it possible to edit earlier post? how?)

ryuma:
mladen...

i have another request...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

it would be nice if we can customize each bar with different setting of heiken periods(not timeframe)

ex :

bar1 HA period = 1,

bar2 HA period = 2;

bar3 HA period = 3;

bar4 HA period = 4;

(can't find way to edit post, so make new one. is it possible to edit earlier post? how?)

ryuma

Original Heiken ashi calculation does not have periods in calculation

If you need something with periods then use the heiken ashi smoothed where you can set the periods for moving average calculation in heiken ashi

mladen:
ryuma

Original Heiken ashi calculation does not have periods in calculation

If you need something with periods then use the heiken ashi smoothed where you can set the periods for moving average calculation in heiken ashi

that was exactly i need, heiken ashi(4bar heiken ashi) based on moving average. where i can find it? is it standalone/single version?

ryuma:
that was exactly i need, heiken ashi(4bar heiken ashi) based on moving average. where i can find it? is it standalone/single version?

ryuma

Some you have on the first two pages of this thread

There is more than one version of a smoothed versions of heiken ashi at this thread. I think that you will be able to find exactly what you need here

Reason: