[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 501

Also humour : what lucky letters go to spam these days :)

Druid to: me

Show details November 24 (1 day ago)

Greetings!

Has A C been offended by the dealing centre?

Did you "give" it a lot of hard-earned money?

Do not despair!

Punish your "favorite" broker before someone else does!

Do not miss the unique opportunity to get back your losses and dignity in a short time or just make good money!

I have a super-beastly Expert Advisor for you, I have no idea how it works, but I do know that it increases the deposit by about 2 times in a day!!!!

It has no name, only I know about it (it was developed for me personally, while its author, my friend and talented programmer died 2 weeks ago), p.e. on the Internet it simply does not and can not be.

It trades on any pairs with spread not more than 3 pips, though I use mostly EUR/CHF and EUR/USD, sometimes USD/JPY.

There are tricks in the process, but it's all stated in the instructions.

I attach a small example of its capabilities (stats from my real, in 8 days the increase is 23 times, nothing special, sometimes it does more).

Who couldn't view it, download it here: http://depositfiles.com/files/r33ht13sd (+ I'm donating an archive with hundreds of useless experts).

Just don't get carried away!

I do not recommend to bankrupt anyone!

If not ask brokerage companies to prohibit the use of Expert Advisors in trading or put other hindrances in the wheels of traders.

I have already taken revenge on my "kitchens" for the loss of years of my life and my family, I took 10 times more than what I invested, although after that they increased the spread on the pair by 2 times.

Now I am withdrawing some money from another foreign, quite nice and reliable brokerage house.

Please, take my advice, return yours and a few thousand USD a month from each DC will be enough for you!

In general, the price for this expert I put $ 500 (payback, for example, from $ 100 - 3 days). So the price is quite modest.

I've decided that only 20 copies will be sold, so as not to be responsible for confusion in the general kitchen later. You can resell, donate, I don't care.

Why am I doing this?

In memory of a friend, I'm a writer and I write about money, I'm well off and I don't need easy money, especially from forex, I've already taken as much as I wanted from there.

There's a simple law of life - money makes money - and free cheese only in a mousetrap. And I wonder what will happen!

If it's expensive, then living well is not your destiny.

The package has an instruction (even those who do not know the word Forex will understand it), an Expert Advisor and its source, and sets.

I really hope this letter will be a lifesaver for someone.

Feel free to contact me:

ICQ-356XXX25

ԁаІеХХХ@yandex.ru

Regards,

Druid

Low pressure waste water pipes, plastic . An unusual fate

>

Mischek:

And you
nocturne
♪ could you ♪

on a gutter flute?

Mayakovsky

Would you like to see where innovative technologies are born? Where do Russia's best minds work? Which places will be world-famous in a few decades' time? Only for you, and only today, will I show you one of such places. Meet the Innovation Business Incubator at the Bonch-Bruevich Institute in St Petersburg - the forge of Russia's intellectual elite.

C-4:

Would you like to see where innovative technology is born? Where do Russia's best minds work? Which places will be world-famous in a few decades' time? Only for you, and only today, will I show you one of such places. Meet the Innovation Business Incubator at the Bonch-Bruevich Institute in St Petersburg - the forge of Russia's intellectual elite.

and what do they grow there?

sanyooooook:
and what do they grow?

I don't know what's being grown there, but THIS has already learned to write illiterate nonsense on the walls and drink beer in the evenings. I don't think this stall was put up for nothing - with time there will be more signs and empty bottles.

C-4:

And you see those illiterate swear words on the walls are the marks of the future elite. At night they drink beer and paint their future alma mater. Look, another ten years will pass and these charming scumbags will grow up to be businessmen, doctors, scientists. And all of them will train and do business in such "palaces".
Neanderthals also started with cave paintings))), we will end up with humanity )))

Sometimes a seat on the balcony is better than a parterre

>

Mischek:

Sometimes a seat on the balcony is better than a parterre

annual meeting of summer tyre enthusiasts
>

Reason: