How many times did you manage to increase your deposit? - page 5

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I have a Belarusian bulbash for sale in my penta. Great stuff.

I used to sell all the liquor in my shop. But it's been four years since they shut everything down except beer, they took away the licence for spirits, something they screwed up there with counterfeits.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I used to sell all kinds of liquor in my shop. But it's been four years since they shut everything down except beer, they took away the licence for spirits, something they screwed up there with counterfeit goods.

We got everything. What's up with you guys without c2n5on?

Evgeny Belyaev:

We do everything. What's the big deal without c2n5on?

It's OK with that )) They opened two shops called Gradus. They had a funny story with them. At first they wanted to position them as high-end liquor shops. They seated two beautiful girls in uniform, they hover right next to you, saying: "What would you like and all that. I went in, and the shop was empty. I asked for a suggestion book, I wanted to write something for the shopkeeper.

I said, 'This neighbourhood is a ghetto, and you're trying to open high-end liquor shops in the ghetto. Half the workers here drink alcohol which they sell at every turn for 60 roubles/0.5l. If you don't want to go bankrupt, call me, I'll advise you on the people's needs.

I called him, met him, talked to him and explained the situation to him. That we must outbid for prices neighboring shop, leave the elite department, the customers will also be, but the bulk should be available to the people and lower in price than in the neighboring. Well, and so much more.

It was agreed that I will monitor the prices of other liquor stores, anyway, I walk a lot, it's not difficult. And to look at supply offers with a sampling. So, a little moonlighting + a litre of good cognac for the acquaintance )))

Now in the shops in the evenings )).

After all, I should have gone into the bake sale, and not God-awful forex!

I once read various journalistic studies... it turned out that vodka is the most addictive product among alcoholic beverages......... because vodka plus or minus is always the same, with slightly different formulations, additives, softeners, etc... but the alcohol itself is from the same "barrel"... there are only a couple of distilleries in the whole country that distill alcohol, rectification columns... they buy the alcohol, dilute it with water and it's pure marketing and a huge difference in price...

unlike other alcoholic beverages based on distillation of the original natural alcohol-containing wort, and depending on the nature and quality of the wort, the price is appropriate, unlike vodka, where the alcohol is chemically pure due to the rectification process... In this sense, vodka is cleaner than other products, as it has the smallest amount of sivuch oils, which are not removed by traditional distillation of wort... but it is various sivuch oils (it can be an impurity of other not strongly toxic alcohols) that give unique gastronomic colouring to natural products (cognac, brandy, whisky, tequila etc.)

nowi:

I once read various journalistic studies... it turned out that vodka is the most addictive product among alcoholic beverages......... because vodka plus or minus is always the same, with slightly different formulations, additives, softeners, etc... but the alcohol itself is from the same "barrel"... there are only a couple of distilleries in the whole country that distill alcohol, rectification columns... they buy the alcohol, dilute it with water and it's pure marketing and a huge difference in price...

unlike other alcoholic beverages based on distillation of the original natural alcohol-containing wort, and depending on the nature and quality of the wort, the price is appropriate, unlike vodka, where the alcohol is chemically pure due to the rectification process... In this sense, vodka is cleaner than other products, as it has the smallest amount of sivuch oils, which are not removed by traditional distillation of wort... but it is various sivuch oils (it can be an impurity of other not strongly toxic alcohols) that give unique gastronomic colouring to natural products (cognac, brandy, whisky, tequila etc.)

Not exactly. Russia produces 5 varieties of spirits, the cheap ones from beetroot, the expensive ones from grain. Here is an article, have a look at https://alcofan.com/raznovidnosti-spirta-dlya-vodki.html I once came across a table with impurities in the varieties, there is a real difference.
Полная классификация этилового спирта: марки, виды, сорта
Полная классификация этилового спирта: марки, виды, сорта
  • votes: 31
  • alcofan.com
Спирты – достаточно большая группа химических веществ, но в просторечии этим понятием зачастую обозначают этанол (он же этиловый спирт), представляющий собой бесцветную жидкость с дезинфицирующими и бактерицидными свойствами. Этанол широко применяют для приготовления алкогольных напитков (в основном водки), в медицине, парфюмерии, электронике и...

Dmitiry Ananiev:
If a trader multiplies the deposit by constantly increasing the lot size, sooner or later he will enter the market with such lots that there is not enough liquidity in the market and he will lose his account.
so it is better not to trade the whole sum until you lose it, but constantly withdraw something.

Evgeny Belyaev:

We have a trade in everything. You've got a little too much c2n5on there, don't you?

You'll laugh, but I'll tell you. I live alone, went to get some food. I went back to Pyatera, I kept repeating to myself: "Lecha, buy a chicken, buy a chicken! I walk down the aisle, and look, they're all fucked up: the beer was 99 rubles, now it's 74. And I still have that one at home, from Friday at 99.

I took a chicken, a couple of bottles to stock up, went to the cash register, there was a notice saying that we were temporarily not accepting cards! A-A-A-A-A-A-A, I searched my pockets, found 200 rubles, took the beer, offended the chicken.

And how important it is to always say hello and joke with the salesgirls. There's a farming shop nearby; I drop by, chat, and promise to drop it off as soon as the cash dispenser is charged. Well, they know me, they've slept over many times, it's a long drive...

It's always been interesting. I can do a little programming in a bunch of languages. I can play a little bit with women, you know, without them noticing. But I haven't changed anything in this life.

At the same time, read the apologists of the past and the 19th century. It's boring to death! But their nerdy thoughts sprouted in the revolution. It's a mystery to me))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vodka is the most harmless product if you want to drink it, as it has a minimum of impurities. But they don't sell it in a fiver, that's one. I had insomnia for 3-4 days because of this full moon, and beer is a great sleeping pill for me, that's two. That's why I stocked up, it should last till the next full moon))

Alexei, you have to drink fresh beer. The discount may be due to the expiry date.

I always look at the date of manufacture, not the end of sale.

Yuri Loza on beer authoritatively!

I haven't had a beer for 3.5 months now and I've given up completely.... before that more than 10 years without a single day...occasional day-max two breaks... 6-7 bottles/day minimum...not much but constant....

ps: and that's on top of other even worse addictions.....;)

Pss: I quit and I didn't feel much of a difference... but I have to do my license again... I have to take tests... so I can't drink...

Reason: