[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 323

Roman.:

I will be doing RSI+BANDS+FRAKTAL. I'll post the code here.

If you mean the Expert Advisor from the magazine, there is an implementation, by the way. If you haven't seen it, I will attach the code below. Oh, and I wanted to ask you about Doubleminus, which you are testing, have you modified it in any way?

seifer:

If you mean the Expert Advisor from the magazine, by the way, there is an implementation there too. If you have not seen it I will attach the code below. And I wanted to ask you about Doubleminus that you have tested, have you modified it in any way?

I have not modified it in any way. Here are the settings for five digits - Alpari DC - see the trailer.

Files:
zyhkgtkhw.zip  1 kb

And I ran a gimmick from yesterday) and Ilan recharged on the euro pound)

7Konstantin7:

And I'm running a gimmick from yesterday)

Well, we're not psychics, go ahead and tell us :))))

TEXX:

Well we are not psychics, tell us about it :))))

Wall-e is good on futures, gold and oil but there is a lot of margin (if only on mini-russell 2000, I have no stories, here is a test that was a month and a half).

It's necessary to play with the settings and look for options for a normal currency, and it's possible the same as gold and gold at the same time but I'm not a coder ((( if you want to make improvements and tests ... I can throw in a message to good villagers ...)

7Konstantin7:

Wall-e is good on futures, gold and oil but there is a lot of margin (if only on mini-russell 2000, I have no stories, here is a test that was a month and a half).

I have to play with the settings and look for a normal variant for a currency and it may be as good as gold and silver but I'm not a coder(((( if I want to make improvements and test it... I can send it to good neighbors in person...)

Throw it in the pix, I didn't have time to take it that time. I'll look at it at work tomorrow.

TEXX:

Drop me a line, because I didn't get it that time. I'll check it out at work tomorrow.

Ok, I didn't put it out there was another one, but people didn't like it... 20 million from 1999 is not enough...)

7Konstantin7:

I have to play with the settings and look for a normal variant for a currency and it may be as good as gold and silver but I'm not a coder(((( if I want to make improvements and test it... I can send it to good neighbors in person...)

Drop it already, can do it in person, I'll look at the weekend ... Maybe I'll screw something on... :-)

7Konstantin7:

OK, I didn't put it out there was another one but people didn't like it... 20 million from 1999 isn't enough...)

Get a load of this :)))))

Thank you, I got it, I'll write you back in person.

Roman.:

Drop me a line, I'll have a look at it this weekend... Maybe I'll screw something on... :-)
;)
Reason: