National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 7

"3. The Trainwreck. No Stoploss. An ea seems to have wonderful records but has no stoploss. But hey, it has this witty mechanism to exit the market or this 99.9% profitable trade record. It does not matter. It is only a matter of time before the market kills that witty mechanism or gives you that 0.1% of loosing trades towards your margin call. Trust me it will happen, sooner or later, it will. Sorry, but your better off in a train with brakes. You ain't buying it !"

Oh yeah, one could always use a separate EA (like the CloseALL P/L EA) to manage loss in conjunction with those EAs that don't use stop losses. I'm finding that combing these loss/profit management EAs with other EAs is a promising combination.

Thank you for all your comments !

I just try to talk about the ea's as objectively as I can, based on the profit levels I actually see once I test them. I am also open to free expert advisors, not just commercial ones. I also agree that most expert advisors don't work and that there are a ton of free ones ! (I'm actually testing a combination of free experts as you may have seen). I have the best of intentions on reviewing this experts as unbiased as possible, not being an affiliate or anything with the commercials eas.

I may tray to be a little bit harsher then

Reviewing Everything Forex

danielfppps:
Thank you for all your comments !

I just try to talk about the ea's as objectively as I can, based on the profit levels I actually see once I test them. I am also open to free expert advisors, not just commercial ones. I also agree that most expert advisors don't work and that there are a ton of free ones ! (I'm actually testing a combination of free experts as you may have seen). I have the best of intentions on reviewing this experts as unbiased as possible, not being an affiliate or anything with the commercials eas.

I may tray to be a little bit harsher then

Reviewing Everything Forex

Daniel

Your opinions have to be unbiased and that is the only way to gain respect.Secondly stick to your principles and scrutinize EAS and their sellers.

Comment on why some junk EA seller is bringing out a new version .Is he trying to hide the poor performance of the previous months?

Should the COMMERCIAL EA be used as part of a portfolio?If yes why?

OILFXPRO

Forum Forex all over the world

Hi there

Why dont we list down all forum that discuss about forex from all over the world..no matter what language (english,chinese,russian,japanese and etc)

u can translate it using translation from

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation

here i start first

1.Onix (Forex Forum) (russia)

Sure

Have a look at ForexRobotSupport!

Michael

nice...

here

http://www.investo.ru (russia)

im looking for forum from Japan..anyone know?

Library of FREE Expert advisors

Hi folks

http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/

Please respect the orignal author's copyrights and do not post them on any message boards without the author's permission.Use them for private use only

OILFXPRO

i9-500 The best of both worlds

The best of both worlds: A good EA oriented.

Here is all over the i9-500 an evolution of

i9 who participated in the championship in 2007

A 2008 successfully

AF

(i9Forex.com)

Reason: