Coding help - page 573

Hello!

can someone fix the alert problem for the attached aroon indicator?

The problem is that it alert every tick (second) and i need that alert only once.

thank you for your help ...

TEAMTRADER:
In post 5717 I had written that the thickness be made thicker as well as colour choice.

Here are 2 illustrations to show what is meant.

Can the thickness be made thicker please?

TEAMTRADER

if you want change color in these pointed 2 blue lines,which colors you like ?

Files:

mntiwana:

The blue colour is OK, it is the thickness of the trendline that I would like changed.

I have found a problem with the indi today - when two indicators are loaded they 'compete' and do not work properly. Is there some way of avoiding this problem?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

The blue colour is OK, it is the thickness of the trendline that I would like changed.

I have found a problem with the indi today - when two indicators are loaded they 'compete' and do not work properly. Is there some way of avoiding this problem?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

you means 2 instances at one TF in same window,as i am looking white and black in lowest window,as i understand it needs ID,every new ID for every new instance,and this some coder can help you ,not me,lol, or some senior can better guide you.thanks

mntiwana:
you means 2 instances at one TF in same window,as i am looking white and black in lowest window,as i understand it needs ID,every new ID for every new instance,and this some coder can help you ,not me,lol, or some senior can better guide you.thanks

mntiwana

It has a sort of ID (the Complect parameter). If the Complect is different for different instances it will not compete (but, it will probably change some other things too)

mladen:

mntiwana

It has a sort of ID (the Complect parameter). If the Complect is different for different instances it will not compete (but, it will probably change some other things too)

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks,what i understand from your expert advice,there are kinds and sort of IDs,not all same way coded and applicable as a standard way,so all in all TEAMTRADER problem is solved,he can not use this indi that way,and i got and learnt one more new point,thanks.

regards

Hi mntiwana, please can you share with me the indicators on your chart in post #5728 that shows red, green dots and yellow dot and sun? it looks good for scalping . I hope ggou will oblige. Thanks in advance .

mntiwana:

please can you share those indicators with green, red, yellow dots and sun on the chart ? They look great for scalping . Thanks for your positive reply in advance

henrykfx:
please can you share those indicators with green, red, yellow dots and sun on the chart ? They look great for scalping . Thanks for your positive reply in advance

If I am not mistaken, that is a version of 3 level ZZ semaphore (it is using zigzag)

henrykfx:

Hi henrykfx,

that is not mine picture,picture is from above post number 5726 by teamtrader,...but as MLADEN told,that must should be same,...for your curiosity here is an other ver of semafore,beware of zigzag.these star and sun might be slip and disappear in clouds.

regards

final_draft_3_semafor_alert.mq4

Reason: