Need help indentifying indicator - page 216

Does any one have a indicator calculates the lot size that should be traded based on percentage of risk from account balance ?

Same like this

Files:
screenshot1.png  45 kb

Can this indicator be changed so that I can run two of them with different settings on the same chart please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
Can this indicator be changed so that I can run two of them with different settings on the same chart please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Use this one (set the UniqueID parameter of each new instance to unique value) : fibonachifan_2.mq4

Files:
fib_2.gif  96 kb

Last 2 questions about this indicator -

1. How do I change the colours in the mq4 file to NONE - when I change it on the indi it goes to default black.

2. Is there an alert version of this?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Last 2 questions about this indicator -

1. How do I change the colours in the mq4 file to NONE - when I change it on the indi it goes to default black.

2. Is there an alert version of this?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

I am not aware of alerts version

As of colors : I do not understand. Do you want to hide it (completely) or just some lines?

I wanted to hide some lines.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
I am not aware of alerts version As of colors : I do not understand. Do you want to hide it (completely) or just some lines?

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

OK

Will see what can be done

I've tried changing the colour 'red' to none but that did not work so there must be another code to replace the colour.

That is all I need thanks.

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
OK Will see what can be done

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Hi TEAMTRADER,

i played with,i just changed 5 of total 10 from beneath to skyblue...look in the picture of editor...and leaved the 5 (upper ones-as it is) and now look in the chart picture ,what is result,so try to change as you want....if your chart color is black,turn those (you want change/stop printing) to black or none....try your self with a little work. ... but exact,boss can guide you.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_1.png  35 kb
skyblue.png  111 kb

now upper ones (5) changed to black,as my chart color is black ...and leaved the lower (5) as skye blue

Reason: