Coding help - page 570

I would like to set another font type - not size for example - Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, etc.

"Times" new roman...are changing

mntiwana:

Hi freakout,

now font is 12,it was 9 before,but remember now you have to adjust rest of setting of x,y and row too by your self,you can alter font at code line 288 by fs.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

please could you send us the indicators and the template from the lines and the arrows.

Thanks in advance

Greatings

Dear Master,

please can you fix this EA to be used with present MT4 version? Thanks

Files:

BINGO_BONGOO:
Dear Master, please can you fix this EA to be used with present MT4 version? Thanks

Hi BINGO_BONGOO,

Try it now,hope will be work but be care 2 warning still exist,let moderators to check it.

regards

close_positions_v1_0_1.mq4

Jim Clark:

Dear mntiwana,

please could you send us the indicators and the template from the lines and the arrows.

Thanks in advance

Greatings

Dear Jim Clark,

The orange blue indi is latest MLADENS averages with HMA mode,with default and the deep pink one is Trailing stop loss level indicator with default but i think,some features of this one are not working though,so no needs for template and almost you have to adjust all those according to your needs,tf and strategy.

regards

trailing_stop_loss_-_level.mq4

Hello all - can anyone here re-code an mt4 indicator to work on Multicharts or Ninja ?

Dearest MLADEN,

can you please throw an eagle eye on this Trailing stop loss level indicator,parameter in property not effecting on chart when changed and if there are possibilities to improve and upgrade it adding some more features in it,indicator looking interesting,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Jim Clark,

The orange blue indi is latest MLADENS averages with HMA mode,with default and the deep pink one is Trailing stop loss level indicator with default but i think,some features of this one are not working though,so no needs for template and almost you have to adjust all those according to your needs,tf and strategy.

regards

Thank´s a lot, please tell me what the arrows are ?

Jim Clark:
Thank´s a lot, please tell me what the arrows are ?

Hi,jim,

i already wrote a detailed explanation about arrow indi but still not visible on forum,let us wait some more,as some times posts get in Q and after some while we see double posts,if not even i will wrote you again,lol

regards

Reason: