Coding help - page 567

Andreas 123:
Hello mrtools!

i need the alert when it enters the 80 or 20 levels.

thanks again for the help ...

Andreas123 try this one out. If you have alertsOnEveryBreak set to false it will only alert when the stochastic enters the 80 or 20 levels the first time(less signals), and if true it will alert every time the stochastic enters the 80 or 20 level and the ma's are in agreement.

ma_crosses__stochastic_arrow.mq4

Hello mrtools!

thank you for your programming but i think i did wrong in my explaination for the indi.

I need an alert when:

1. the fast MA is over the slow MA: in this case every time the Stoch K-Periode crosses the 20 down, the up arrow is shown (only the up arrows)

2. the slow MA is over the fast MA: in this case every time the Stoch K-Periode crosses the 80 up, the down arrow is shown (only the down arrows)

thank you again ...

Hello Andreas123, this is what I get when I put it on a chart with default settings, looks like what you are looking for, unless I am misunderstanding .

Files:

Hello mrtools!

thank you again for your programming ...

ok, the MA for Trend works for me not as good as i thought

so i better use an other indi.

can you please programm on time more for me?

Super Signal v3d and Stochastic: when the up arrow of the super signal indicator pop up - as long as this up arrow is the last arrow on the chart - every time the stochastic K-Periode crosses the 20 it will alert. in this case only the up arrows will be shown.

The same for the down arrow but for crossing at 80.

thank you for your help and for your fast answer ...

Can anyone help fix this simple weekly fib pivot indicator? This is a weekly based pivot and I want to display pivot lines only within current week. In addition, it has a bug. Even if I set it to display only at 4H, it displays at all TFs...

Files:
pivot_3.mq4  15 kb

heispark:
Can anyone help fix this simple weekly fib pivot indicator? This is a weekly based pivot and I want to display pivot lines only within current week. In addition, it has a bug. Even if I set it to display only at 4H, it displays at all TFs...

That indicator is hard coded to show weekly fibo levels

If you replace this line :

ArrayCopyRates(rates_d1, Symbol(), PERIOD_W1);

with this

ArrayCopyRates(rates_d1, Symbol(), PERIOD_H4);

it will show 4 hour fibos

mladen:

That indicator is hard coded to show weekly fibo levels

If you replace this line :

ArrayCopyRates(rates_d1, Symbol(), PERIOD_W1);

with this

ArrayCopyRates(rates_d1, Symbol(), PERIOD_H4);

it will show 4 hour fibos

Thank you Mladen for your reply. I think I didn't express my issue more clearly. Please see attached pictures. Even if I chose to display this indi only at M5 - H4 TFs, it ignores this setting and it's displayed at all TFs. (I don't want it to be display 4H and higer cause it looks too busy.)

Actually, someone tried to modify/improve this indicator but still it's buggy and looks too busy (see attached PhatPivotV1_Dav.mq4 indicator.)

I don't know much about this indicator but it looks it's different from conventional Fibonacci pivot tools and it's very accurate.

Thanks.

heispark:

Thank you Mladen for your reply. I think I didn't express my issue more clearly. Please see attached pictures. Even if I chose to display this indi only at M5 - H4 TFs, it ignores this setting and it's displayed at all TFs. (I don't want it to be display 4H and higer cause it looks too busy.)

Actually, someone tried to modify/improve this indicator but still it's buggy and looks too busy (see attached PhatPivotV1_Dav.mq4 indicator.)

Thanks.

heispark

For me it works OK (see the example)

Files:
ok.jpg  226 kb

mladen:

heispark

For me it works OK (see the example)

Yes, when it's initially loaded at D1 chart, it doesn't display. However, when you move to H4 and then come back to D1, it displays at D1. It's a bug.....

heispark:
Yes, when it's initially loaded at D1 chart, it doesn't display. However, when you move to H4 and then come back to D1, it displays at D1. It's a bug.....

Try this one : pivot_3_1.mq4

Files:
pivot_3_1.mq4  15 kb
Reason: