Coding help - page 574

mladen:
If I am not mistaken, that is a version of 3 level ZZ semaphore (it is using zigzag)

Thanks fpr your reply. You're quite right . My regards.

When the colour on this indicator is changed to 'none' the fibofan lines go black.

Can some let me know how to overcome this please?

TEAMTRADER

Files:

Hello Mladen, i need a indicator to have alert on moving averages (see picture) and can you do a EA for that to test if "my strategie is valid".

For EA, and alert indicator can you add a option on "gap pip" ----> when the price exceed moving average, meaning number of pip overtake. ---> do order.

Thanks for your contribution. I wait patiently for your efforts.

Bixwin.

Files:
picture.jpg  143 kb

TEAMTRADER:
When the colour on this indicator is changed to 'none' the fibofan lines go black.

Can some let me know how to overcome this please?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

You can not do that (make it color none) for a trendline from parameters

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

You can not do that (make it color none) for a trendline from parameters

Could the code be changed to adapt for this please? (So that I can exclude some of the lines).

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Could the code be changed to adapt for this please? (So that I can exclude some of the lines).

TEAMTRADER

Try this out (use the visible parameters to set some line visible or not) : fibonachifan_short_1_1.mq4

Perfect, thank you.

Is it too much to do the same to this one as well?

TEAMTRADER

PS - I thought it was as simple as adding visible1 - 2 - 3 etc but my efforts have not worked - which confirms I can never be a coder!

Files:

Hello Mladen have you seen post #5739 ​. Thanks.

TEAMTRADER:

Indicator trendlines are far more powerful than chart trendlines although, when they both agree in angle then the results are very good.

Here is the FTSE with white trendlines of a similar angle drawn manually over the stochs indicator.

The indicator above I have asked to be adapted so the trendlines can have thicker settings and with different colours is the lower indicator in black.

TEAMTRADER

Thank you for the explanation

Just getting long Signals from Indicator.Bool operator may bewrongly addressed?!

Hi pro-coders,

I wonder if someone could help me with my code based custom indicator with bool operators:

double Trendup=iCustom(NULL,0,"Trend",TMperiod,Intensity,SL_distance_pips,0,BarShift);

double Trendup1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Trend",TMperiod,Intensity,SL_distance_pips,0,BarShift+1);

double Trenddown=iCustom(NULL,0,"Trend",TMperiod,Intensity,SL_distance_pips,1,BarShift);

double Trenddown1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Trend",TMperiod,Intensity,SL_distance_pips,1,BarShift+1);

bool BUY=false;

bool SELL=false;

if (Trendup>0 && Trendup!=EMPTY_VALUE && !(Trendup1>0 && Trendup1!=EMPTY_VALUE)) BUY=true;

if (Trenddown>0 && Trenddown !=EMPTY_VALUE && !(Trenddown1>0 && Trenddown1!=EMPTY_VALUE)) SELL=true;

//|---------Entry Conditions

if(BUY=true){if(ReverseTheSystem)SV=1;else BV=1;break;} // BUY

if(SELL=true){if(ReverseTheSystem)BV=1;else SV=1;break;} // SELL

For some reason I am just getting long signals. Short signals will not appair at all. (see screenshot)

Thank you for your help!

Files:
autotrend.jpg  22 kb
Reason: