Coding help - page 572

Could this indictor please be adjusted so that the trendline in blue can be changed to a different colour and a thicker line?

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
Could this indictor please be adjusted so that the trendline in blue can be changed to a different colour and a thicker line? TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader,

interesting indi,multi functional,do you think lines this way ? deep sky blue

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_6.png  40 kb

mntiwana:

Teamtrader,

regards

How to use that?

hello,

I would like to renew my request could someone disable please showing a list of currently open trades on the main chart?

thanks in advance

Files:

HI guys, I'm always having trouble with this pivot indicator on Mondays.

This indicator does not calculate "Sunday" data.(or weekend data... I'm not sure).

But from Tuesday, the indicator works perfectly.

Please help fix this problem..

Thanks.

mntiwana:

Teamtrader,

regards

I already have the CCI indicator with trendlines but it is the setting on the stochs indi with trendlines that I particularly needed. Your illustration shows the channels as well as the trendlines which makes for a more complex visual picture.

It was the trendlines that I needed to be a thicker size.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

apprentice coder:
How to use that?

Hi apprentice coder,

Teamtrader can better tell you how to use,i just alter the color of lines blue to deep sky blue.

regards

apprentice coder:
How to use that?

Indicator trendlines are far more powerful than chart trendlines although, when they both agree in angle then the results are very good.

Here is the FTSE with white trendlines of a similar angle drawn manually over the stochs indicator.

The indicator above I have asked to be adapted so the trendlines can have thicker settings and with different colours is the lower indicator in black.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
ft100m2.png  56 kb

TEAMTRADER:

I already have the CCI indicator with trendlines but it is the setting on the stochs indi with trendlines that I particularly needed. Your illustration shows the channels as well as the trendlines which makes for a more complex visual picture.

It was the trendlines that I needed to be a thicker size.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

dear you may always be care to explain exact with in first try what you are going to ask and say and the best way illustration your needs with pictures so that one question might be understood in first try to any or every,for a minor thing it is so hard and time taking process when same point asked and replied so many times,so many posts.still i am unable to know what exact you want,any way i do not know even a bit of coding just playing.

In post 5717 I had written that the thickness be made thicker as well as colour choice.

Here are 2 illustrations to show what is meant.

Can the thickness be made thicker please?

TEAMTRADER

Files:
Reason: