Conflicting Indicators

I have several indicators that conflict with each other, some are important and others not so important.

The effect is when the first one is loaded and works fine, the second one is loaded and stops the first one from working.

Is there nothing that can be done?

Two example indicators attached.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

I have several indicators that conflict with each other, some are important and others not so important.

The effect is when the first one is loaded and works fine, the second one is loaded and stops the first one from working.

Is there nothing that can be done?

Two example indicators attached.

TEAMTRADER

They are not conflicting - they are simply using same names for objects without considering that same object name can already exist on the chart. They will do exactly the same even if you place two or more instances of the same indicator on the chart

mladen:
They are not conflicting - they are simply using same names for objects without considering that same object name can already exist on the chart. They will do exactly the same even if you place two or more instances of the same indicator on the chart

Can they be amalgamated so this cannot happen?

Or is there another solution?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Can they be amalgamated so this cannot happen?

Or is there another solution?

TEAMTRADER

May be an ID addition work,as usually MLADENs ver indicator used with different ID/s almost with same attributes.

mntiwana:
May be an ID addition work,as usually MLADENs ver indicator used with different ID/s almost with same attributes.

Can a coder try to fix it?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER 

hi TEAMTRADER

please try this modified version. i add IndicatorID to sperate each indicator object. so every indicator should have different IndicatorID. hope this help :)

firedave:

hi TEAMTRADER

please try this modified version. i add IndicatorID to sperate each indicator object. so every indicator should have different IndicatorID. hope this help :)

Hi firedave

Welcome and thanks to visiting TSD after a long long while.

regards

TEAMTRADER:

Can a coder try to fix it?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER 

Teamtrader

All two working now at same place :)

mntiwana:

Hi firedave

Welcome and thanks to visiting TSD after a long long while.

regards

thank you for the welcoming :)

hello,

please kindly help me.i have big money problem,so i need find money ,if not I will lost my father,fast few years i did forex,but allways i faced to lost,please any one give me good indicator ,i need find money fast.....please help me....to save my father. 

anjalo123:

hello,

please kindly help me.i have big money problem,so i need find money ,if not I will lost my father,fast few years i did forex,but allways i faced to lost,please any one give me good indicator ,i need find money fast.....please help me....to save my father. 

Hi anjalo

First to welcome here and Happy new year.

I am really sad for losing your father only because of money, all my good wishes are with you and hope you will be find/have your father back soon,any way keep trying studying and learning this is how you can be a winner.

Mostly but i would say every indicator is good here especially TSD originated,just you needs knowledge to use it.

and more over don't worry and passionate,here already mostly traders lost their fathers and mothers along with,it is usual thing,are you sure any person will never lost his/her father/mother when he/she will have money.

regards

Reason: