Also to display on chart or left or right corner, to keep chart clean

Thanks very much

Files:
gbpusdh41.png  48 kb

rkhan1:
I downloaded this indy but for some reason its not loading or working

This one is, but not MTF

Thanks very much

The mtf version needs a "3_level_ZZ_Semafor" indicator (with "_" between the words not with empty space. Rename the "3 level_ZZ Semafor" to "3_level_ZZ_Semafor" and it will work

rkhan1:
Hi Mladen

It worked just like you said

is it possible instead of having 2 indy to have just 1

Also to display on chart or left or right corner, to keep chart clean

Thanks very much

rkhan1

The intention of that indicator is to point the extremes. Moving it to the right corner would completely change the nature of that indicator and all the information it is providing would be lost

ok

would it possible to make into 1 MTF indY

Thanks Mladen

I agree with you about extremes, but to show the extremes from weekly like number 1,2,3 to show on daily corner

or other time period

Thanks

Dear Mladen I’m using the ZUP(V110 Poruchik) indicator with some good success. The indicator has an option in the inputs ("Filtr XB"). When this option is set on “true” the ratio XB is ignored in pattern calculation.

I was wondering if you could be kind enough to add some extra options:

Filtr AC

Filtr BD

Filtr XD

So that whenever any of these new inputs is on “true” their ratio can be ignored in pattern calculation.If someone doesn’t want the new feature then they can keep the new inputs on “false” . Thanks for your esteemed help in advance.

Files:

reaktors:
Hello mladen,

trying to find here TMAslope2 indicator with alert function when Green color changes to RED or RED to GREEN on finished bar, but with no luck. If this implement not very time eating maybe you can add MSG Alert function on color change.

reaktors

Guess that it is because people are associating TMA with recalculating

mladen:
reaktors Guess that it is because people are associating TMA with recalculating

you right, thats my todays weakness speaks today tried some M5 trading and in couple currencies IF will be alert on this indicator maybe get little bit better entry, but this indicator not always shows perfect image like today. So mladen you right and not need alert on this.

Hi mladen,

i have a request for you..only if you are not too busy and maybe you can re-use some of your code to speed up the process...can you create an offline synthetic chart between 2 currencies that are not offered by my broker? we all know that for example if i would like to trade the cross EUR/MXN (not offered by my broker) and for example i want to go long i will have to open a buy order in EUR/USD and at the same time open a buy order in USD/MXN (the USD will be hedged).. but i would like to create a chart between EUR and MXN...possible an EA that will handle the orders..(but i will take care of this later)... this can lead to some strategy..for example one can create a chart between a strong currency and a week one and stay on the buy side...i hope i was clear.. and by the way thanks for you effort here..

Regards

AtApi:
Hi mladen,

i have a request for you..only if you are not too busy and maybe you can re-use some of your code to speed up the process...can you create an offline synthetic chart between 2 currencies that are not offered by my broker? we all know that for example if i would like to trade the cross EUR/MXN (not offered by my broker) and for example i want to go long i will have to open a buy order in EUR/USD and at the same time open a buy order in USD/MXN (the USD will be hedged).. but i would like to create a chart between EUR and MXN...possible an EA that will handle the orders..(but i will take care of this later)... this can lead to some strategy..for example one can create a chart between a strong currency and a week one and stay on the buy side...i hope i was clear.. and by the way thanks for you effort here..

Regards

AtApi

I like the idea, but ...

But you can niot trade symbols that do not exist in trades offer of symbols. So an offline generic chart can be made, but if can not be traded (you will get a "wrong symbols" error in those cases)

Reason: