Coding help - page 144

zigflip:
sorry for late reply mladen, i thought i had email subscription on but...

I mean the last pair of psars!

I mainly want to monitor the last psar but when upper/lower change occurs would need the last two levels, hmm maybe should be x bars back… agh i see what your saying now, on seconds thoughts perhaps the last set of uppers/lowers, that trims to last changeover on the arrival of the first new direction psar!

Thanks for your help on this,

zigflip

Try out this one. One parameter added : LastHighLows. If it is set to 0, it will show just the last LastHighLows upper/lower changes. Here is one example with 5 high/low changes (you can choose whatever number of changes you wish to see)

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to replace ' LSMA ' with ' Hull Variation ' in attached Bahgozin Strength Finder indicators ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to replace ' LSMA ' with ' Hull Variation ' in attached Bahgozin Strength Finder indicators ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here they are. Both with Hull variation instead of LSMA

mladen:
secretcode Here they are. Both with Hull variation instead of LSMA

Great!!! Thank you so much Mladen Really appreciate it

Respects

secretcode

mladen:
secretcode Here they are. Both with Hull variation instead of LSMA

Mladen

Would you please check the separate window indicator, because 'Dark Gray Dash line' repaints last few bars !

secretcode:
Mladen Would you please check the separate window indicator, because 'Dark Gray Dash line' repaints last few bars !

It is corrected now.

Both indicators replaced at the original post

mladen:
zigflip Try out this one. One parameter added : LastHighLows. If it is set to 0, it will show just the last LastHighLows upper/lower changes. Here is one example with 5 high/low changes (you can choose whatever number of changes you wish to see)

Yep that looks superb for the current TF version, on iPad now but will try it out later, but also

I'm wondering if you could adapt the MTF version I posted, to make a mtf version, and I remembered how I was thinking; just the last 2 bobbles please, current and penultimate, whether its upper sar or lower sar is not important.

thanks very much, enjoy your weekend

zigflip:
Yep that looks superb for the current TF version, on iPad now but will try it out later, but also

I'm wondering if you could adapt the MTF version I posted, to make a mtf version, and I remembered how I was thinking; just the last 2 bobbles please, current and penultimate, whether its upper sar or lower sar is not important.

zigflip

Just about this now : set the LastHighLows to 2 to get the just the last 2 sar "bubbles"

PS: I used the sar that I posted, since the built in metatrader SAR has errors and the one I posted works correctly in all the cases

zigflip:

The multi time frame version of the indicator too. It display the last bubbles the same way as the previous : set the LastHighLows to 2 to have the last two ones

PS: to display the same way as the built in SAR set the DrawAsDots to true

PPS: for the explanation of the errors in the built in parabolic SAR see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358/page5

back to computer… thanks, very nice indicator or version of, ... what i actually meant was the last two bars/mtf periods (i wrote bobbles before checking out what your work looked like)

this was just gauge the range of the psar switch zone or the in-trend headroom/hull-depth(?) without cluttering the chart with lots of dots!

wonder if thats possible? (but may use this version anyway as its pretty fantastic

Reason: