Coding help - page 152

Hi all, I need this indicator MA crossover shown as Bars below, MTF but only with 60M 15M 5M 1M, see the example below. It would be very nice if someone could put me.

Thanks in advance.

ma_candles.mq4

Files:
freedom.png  19 kb

MissT.:
Hi all, I need this indicator MA crossover shown as Bars below, MTF but only with 60M 15M 5M 1M, see the example below. It would be very nice if someone could put me.

Thanks in advance.

ma_candles.mq4

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 . It looks like the indicators that you can find at that thread

fareastol:
This attached indicator is based on a interesting coding trick of FerruFx, that I modified to show Open price level of multiple years. I found it helpful to estimate long-term range of price as well as key sup-res levels in my trading. Sharing with you. fareastol

How to use that it trading? There seem to be to much values on that chart - how do you determine which level is significant?

checkin:
How to use that it trading? There seem to be to much values on that chart - how do you determine which level is significant?

Hi Checkin

It's another story and I have no idea of it. You can find trading ideas related around in our TSD forum or via internet searching. This thread's topic is "Coding Help", and i just share something i found interesting in coding to you and everyone here.

Regards,

fareastol

mladen:
Marco That is not a classical ZiZag. It is finding highest high and lowest low in the required bars interval (and because of that there is no need for any additional parameter)

Hello MLaden,

Ok thx. I found an EA around this kind of indi. Although I don't know if this can be one compare to the indi, I have the EA attached. Or do you know which EA I can use for this matter which does the same as the indi does? It is given very good results on the EuroStoxx. (this market is more stable for using such EA, thats why)

Really thx a lot for helping me.

Best regards, Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Ok thx. I found an EA around this kind of indi. Although I don't know if this can be one compare to the indi, I have the EA attached. Or do you know which EA I can use for this matter which does the same as the indi does? It is given very good results on the EuroStoxx. (this market is more stable for using such EA, thats why)

Really thx a lot for helping me.

Best regards, Marco

Marco

The logic that the EA uses is not the same as the logic of the indicator (quite different)

mladen:
Marco The logic that the EA uses is not the same as the logic of the indicator (quite different)

Hello MLaden,

Ok thx. Do you think and may I ask you if it is possible to change the logic of the EA into like the indi counts? I already did some backtests with the EA but it is indeed straight ahead going down. Or is it possible to reverse the buy and sell signals because it looks like a possible options.

Thx Marco

Dear Coders

Indicator Reversing MACD (for chart window) is available for many platforms except MT4 in this link : TRADERS’ TIPS - January 2012

Can it be converted for MT4! ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Indicator Reversing MACD (for chart window) is available for many platforms except MT4 in this link : TRADERS’ TIPS - January 2012

Can it be converted for MT4! ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Did you pay attention to the "on-chart" version (tradestation version as an example). The white line is the macd (not the colored lines). As far as I remember I saw that and decided not to code it because of the "wild" values it was shoving on the chart.

mladen:
secretcode Did you pay attention to the "on-chart" version (tradestation version as an example). The white line is the macd (not the colored lines). As far as I remember I saw that and decided not to code it because of the "wild" values it was shoving on the chart.

Thanks Mladen for your kind reply and info

Best Regards,

secretcode

Reason: