Coding help - page 142

Before posting this request, I searched and could not find any modification of this type on this specific MACD indicator.

So, can someone please modify the code so that when the slope of the MACD-histogram changes, the color changes...light-red to dark-red, and light blue to dark-blue.

Thank you for your consideration.

Files:

kokopelli:
Before posting this request, I searched and could not find any modification of this type on this specific MACD indicator.

So, can someone please modify the code so that when the slope of the MACD-histogram changes, the color changes...light-red to dark-red, and light blue to dark-blue.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kokopelli,

Made it 4 color.

mrtools:
Kokopelli, Made it 4 color.

Wow, that was quick. THANK YOU, MRTOOLS!!!

hi there, Im wondering if its possible to code a parabolic SAR indicator thatshow the last 2 psar only? mtf would be a bonus but mainly looking to remove all but last psar ....edit: here is indicator:

Files:
_mtf_psar.mq4  3 kb

added indicator for example above, ("return" /new line stopped working on here, probably some window 8 IE in desktop mode shennaigans I cant work out how to stop desktop mode altogether) cheers

zigflip:
hi there, Im wondering if its possible to code a parabolic SAR indicator thatshow the last 2 psar only? mtf would be a bonus but mainly looking to remove all but last psar ....edit: here is indicator:

zigflip

Last two psar as in "last upper/lower pair of psar" or "last 2 bars"?

I've tried multiple times to add an email alert function to the attached indicator and failed. I am hoping that someone can help me out with this. Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Files:

daytrade5:
I've tried multiple times to add an email alert function to the attached indicator and failed. I am hoping that someone can help me out with this. Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Daytrade5, this one should work.

mrtools:
Daytrade5, this one should work.

All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much for you help.

Hey mladen, one more question:

How can I check all open orders, if their profit is lower than -20 and close them then?

Something like this?

//int currentTicket;

for(int i0=OrdersTotal()-1; i0>=0; i0--) {

//currentTicket = OrderSelect(i0, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderProfit() <= -20) {

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),0,0, CLR_NONE);

}

}

Reason: