Coding help - page 150

Hi fareastol,

Thank you for your help. But the indi only show one yearly-open-line only. I need the indi can show many yearly-open-price.

Regards,

anton

Hello, can someone describe the logic of the attached indicator, also can someone change it so that the arrows appear mid candle (and not after the close of the candle)

Files:

hello everyone

would it be possible to force mt4 to create a new candle at the beginning of the new chosen time frame bar

sometimes it takes mt4 30 or more seconds to create a new bar even if new 15 minute

any thought? thx

Hi Camisa,

The Momo Counts indicator looks like it compares the Close up to 13 bars back... and it then places arrows and numbers on the Closed bars.

Since it uses Close as it's main factor for comparisons....I am not sure it is possible to place the arrows...before the close...on the current bar.

I did see how to move the arrows and numbers to adjust the distances...and you can make Extern settings for them (variables "adu" and "add" ) if you need better spacing.

Attached is a screen shot of the Momo Counts indicator.

Hope this helps you,

Robert

Hi mladen and other coding experts,

Please help me.

Thank you,

anton

anton1:
oppsss sorry...

Maybe you are willing to code the 'yearly-openning-horizontal line', please.

Thank you,

anton

note: that indi shows yearly-open-line, but only for this year. I need an indi can show historical yearly-open-line.

anton1:
Hi mladen and other coding experts,

Please help me.

Thank you,

anton

anton

Can you please explain us how would that be used in everyday trading?

Coding help to Mladen

Dear Mladen,

Could you help me to add the latest price also the difference(disparity pips) of this bollinger indicator to the upper right corner on the chart so it looks like this (example on the chart).Explanation :

The left (yellow & blue figures) is indicator's latest price value

The middle (red figures) is the disparity between indicator

The right (white figures) is the disparity between each indicator price value to the highest and lowest last candlestick price.

Thanks

Files:

Hi mladen,

I want to see the price reaction when near the YEARLY-OPENNING-PRICE for 10 years back. I think I will have a good system consistently based on it.

I hope you are willing to help me.

Thank you and Regards,

anton

mladen:
anton Can you please explain us how would that be used in everyday trading?

so many interesting indicator, choice is always a problem in a market with supply of variety in excess

Hi,

I have been searching MACD crosses level 0 EA throughout but can find from the entire forum.

I have downloaded Zerolag MACD from other forum and try added with RSI and need someone could take a look at the EA and help to program the EA working.

Condition Buy: MACD crosses up level 0 & RSI up level 50 (trade trigger MACD crossed up level 0 - single trade)

Condition Sell: MACD crosses dn level 0 & RSI dn level 50 (trade trigger MACD crossed dn level 0 - single trade)

Exit Buy: MACD crossed dn level 0

Exit Sell: MACD crossed up level 0

Also help to input the followings setting into the EA:

Break even settings

BreakEven=true

BreakEvenPips=0

BreakEvenProfit=0

Jumping stop loss settings

JumpingStop=true

JumpingStopPips=0

AddBEP=true

TrailingStop & TrailingStep (check both existing are they working)

Your kind help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Harrytn

Files:
Reason: