Esignal

Can anyone please help me to code an indicator or script that display candlestick's wick as thick as esignal candlestick. I really love their candlestick but I don't wanna waste my money each month just to look at it.Please help me, guyz. thanks in advance.

candel

try this templets

Files:
1.tpl  170 kb
2.tpl  179 kb

I put it in template folder but it doesn't work, any idea?

candle

Tom_trader:

did u place it on desktop,then open a chart window at at mt4 bar,u will find templete then press upload templete from desktop here is other version try again should work

Tom_trader:

Right mouse click on the chart, then go to Properties (or F8) and select red color for bar down and bear candle and blue color for bar up and bull candle.

Files:
candle.gif  20 kb

unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for, anyway, thanks sps8 and newdigital for helping me.

Once again, I only want an indicator or script that display the candle shadow thicker (like esignal charting above). There is an indicator called "hull trend" that display alike what I want. Can anyone modify it to display the shadow only not the real body? thanks.

Files:

Sorry but I do not see any difference between your image on the first post and my image now.

Files:
candle1.gif  20 kb

Hi

I think Mr. Tom want the wick candle more fat than usual ( The bar chart width mode 2 ), like this below n Heiken Ashi modified indicator (template) what u r looking

Files:
aud.gif  10 kb

4xtrader:
Hi I think Mr. Tom want the wick candle more fat than usual ( The bar chart width mode 2 ), like this below n Heiken Ashi modified indicator (template) what u r looking

Hi 4xtrader, newdigital that's the idea I've been looking for. A thicker wick for Metatrader candlestick ( look at my first picture). The problem with "hull trend" is that it only paints the wick when the cross occurs, so even a bearish candlestick is still a bullish candlestick if the cross doesn't occur, also I want it paint the wick only, not the real body, can anyone please help me, thanks.

4xtrader:
Hi I think Mr. Tom want the wick candle more fat than usual ( The bar chart width mode 2 ), like this below n Heiken Ashi modified indicator (template) what u r looking

Your template doesn't work, anyway, thanks for taking time to help me, cheer mate.

Can you share where the signal ?

Nic

Reason: