Auto trendline 1.1 - page 2

dose any one in the house have delta force indicator and multi-zigzag indicator to share

where to drop this mq4 file ?

kali:
here is AUTO-TREND-LINE.mq4 same as websstudio.com.ex4 this uploaded attachment 100% working

Hi

Downloaded and attached to chart as an indicator. Any idea what I am doing wrong. (installed as indicator in mt4)

A free Automatic Trendlines Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator called Lineverse Free has been recently released. It can be found and downloaded directly from MT4 terminal "Market" section. Here is the description from the product page:

"Automatic trendlines, with push, email and sound alerts that can be assigned for any subset of the lines system.

This is a free version of Lineverse, the difference with the full version is that Lineverse Free works only within GPBUSD M1 charts.

The lines appearance (color, thickness, type) reflects price interaction history: rollback, breakthrough, rollback after a breakthrough, number of rollbacks, expiration by double breakout.

The alerts inform a user about those events.

A user can edit the lines (correct, drag or delete).

The parameters of the lines system can be interactively tuned without disabling the indicator.

A brief intro is in the YouTube video http://youtu.be/EJUo9pYiHFA."

kevinator:
This indicator will draw a trend line everytime there are two highs or two lows that are valid.So it is easier to stay in step with the current market movement.It will not lead nor will it lag but you may be able to take a position in the direction of the trend when the next high or low is made after line is drawn.

Hi Coders,

I'm searching for a very nice simple indi like -auto trendline-

where the trend lines are positioned in IndexBuffer 0-5. To Build on Expert.

I am still new to this Buissenes and would appreciate your when someone creates the.

Reason: