Equity EA Anyone? - page 6

thanks guys,

can someone make the EA FROM THIS CODE? sorry to nagg but i'm terrible with coding.

400396:
thanks guys, can someone make the EA FROM THIS CODE? sorry to nagg but i'm terrible with coding.

You may use already developed EA (MultiPositionExpert).

I am using it with manual opened orders and with EAs as well.

Just set UsePips = false and ProfitTarget to $100 for example and EA will close all the orders if the profit will be 100.

I am using 1.12 version.

If you are using EAs with magic number so you may use 1.14 version which is closing the order with particular magic number value.

Use with demo account first.

hi ND.

yes, i'm trying now (MultiPositionExpert) 1.14 i will see how it work.

newdigital:
You may use already developed EA (MultiPositionExpert).

I am using it with manual opened orders and with EAs as well.

Just set UsePips = false and ProfitTarget to $100 for example and EA will close all the orders if the profit will be 100.

I am using 1.12 version.

If you are using EAs with magic number so you may use 1.14 version which is closing the order with particular magic number value.

Use with demo account first.

I did not try 1.14.

I am still using 1.12 with real account.

All the scripts about closing the orders (incl pending orders).

And CloseOnTime EA (to close the orders exactly at the time - at 23:55 for example).

Files:

I've read through this thread with interest and i've got a fair handle on what the multipositionexpert is doing. I do have one question.

Basicaly what i'm doing is manually opening a buy in the EurUsd and a buy in the UsdChf at the same moment based on some manual technical analysis. Lets keep the math simple and say my account balance is 10,000. What i want to do is close out these all orders when my account balance is say 10,300.

Reading over the thread, i am assuming this EA will do just that if i've set UsePips = false and ProfitTarget to $10,300 ?? or do i set ProfitTarget to $300 ??

One more thought, as i've opened the trades manually and there are no "magic numbers" related to those trades this EA will still work??

Thank you Igorad and NewDigital : )

Thom

accrete:
I've read through this thread with interest and i've got a fair handle on what the multipositionexpert is doing. I do have one question.

Basicaly what i'm doing is manually opening a buy in the EurUsd and a buy in the UsdChf at the same moment based on some manual technical analysis. Lets keep the math simple and say my account balance is 10,000. What i want to do is close out these all orders when my account balance is say 10,300.

Reading over the thread, i am assuming this EA will do just that if i've set UsePips = false and ProfitTarget to $10,300 ?? or do i set ProfitTarget to $300 ??

One more thought, as i've opened the trades manually and there are no "magic numbers" related to those trades this EA will still work??

Thank you Igorad and NewDigital : )

Thom

In the first case you should use 300$ as ProfitTarget.

Second, this EA can control many open orders with and without Magic number. If Magic=0 then EA will control all open positions in your terminal. If you use some value for Magic(for example, your orders were opened with using of script or other EAs) then EA will control open positions only with this Magic number.

hi guys.

what about pending orders (close all trades includding pending orders)? can you add this feture to next addition?

Thank you Igorad : )

Thanks for the clarification. First hurtle out of the way...it will close my manually opened orders.

OK so i read from post 1 through 400396's above and i saw a post here discussing a pending order script and NewDigital stating it was working...is this now incorporated in v1.14??? or is it yet another EA to attach to the chart?

All i want to do is make sure that when profit is taken ALL trades are closed, be they open, or pending orders. Just shut it all down. And also...this would be fantastic: have some sort of audio or email alert sent when the trades are closed at the profit level. This would be nice as it would call us to the charts again to see if there are re-entry setups forming.

I'm still going through the mql tutorials so this is way over my head at this stage.

: ) Thom

accrete:
Thanks for the clarification. First hurtle out of the way...it will close my manually opened orders.

OK so i read from post 1 through 400396's above and i saw a post here discussing a pending order script and NewDigital stating it was working...is this now incorporated in v1.14??? or is it yet another EA to attach to the chart?

All i want to do is make sure that when profit is taken ALL trades are closed, be they open, or pending orders. Just shut it all down. And also...this would be fantastic: have some sort of audio or email alert sent when the trades are closed at the profit level. This would be nice as it would call us to the charts again to see if there are re-entry setups forming.

I'm still going through the mql tutorials so this is way over my head at this stage.

: ) Thom

I used this EA with demo and live account and it's ok.

But sorry I do not remember about pending orders.

Just test it on demo to see.

Reason: