What Really Works From One Professional - page 82

Hi, i will describe todays chart and what it contained...its all about unfilled orders which are clustered together....i;ll show you...i do have a report sent to me by a friend in an instituational investment bank, their take on the day....this is the opening range, it will give 100 pips a day, it has to...........

Files:
cha.gif  50 kb

jonnydenver69:
Hi, i will describe todays chart and what it contained...its all about unfilled orders which are clustered together....i;ll show you...i do have a report sent to me by a friend in an instituational investment bank, their take on the day....this is the opening range, it will give 100 pips a day, it has to...........

Thank you JD!

What I see from your chart that you were anticipating support line to hold for bids. You also had a direction prior to the opening based on Asia session momentum. For that you would not need any indicators and special software. If I understood your example correctly of course.

I can see how you can anticipate the price movement since momentum was buildt at the support line. But what I do not understand still is your statement on dynamic time projection which is the key to any market movement. There is just something is missing in my perception of having those places fit the entire picture puzzle

Thanks again!

jonnydenver69:
First 3 moves of the day, if i have time tomorrow i will post direction before open....

This would be fine and very helpful to learn standing on own feets.

to anticipate the opening range takes time and experience..you're right from asia it had gathered momentum, it had already taken shape....

jonnydenver69:
to anticipate the opening range takes time and experience..you're right from asia it had gathered momentum, it had already taken shape....

I understand that it takes time and experience. What I do not understand how you are doing dynamic time projection in MT4 and not in MTP and Elwave. I am not against gaining this experience thru hard work and time invested. I just want to make sure that I am following your tips from this thread to continue gaining and formulating the final picture.

Thanks

chatroom

How can I get access to the chatroom??

Thank You

Last night's results

I am a newbie at this method, and forex as well. I have found this thread 2 days ago, and I cant stop reading it. I tried to apply the methodology last night and this is how it turned out:

-Right before London open the price was pushed to 8536

-A DT-ZigZag was drawn on the upside meaning: SELL

-Stochastics oversold and started to flat out on top

-No new floats

-Elwave gave mixed signals : some buy and sell (Got a long way to learn this tool)

-Price came back down

I pulled the trigger and sold at 8526

-Price started to climb up again

-I got jittery and covered at -11 pips

-Price came down again and started to form what could be an evening star

I pulled the trigger again and sold at 8525

-Candlestick formation of evening star, Stochastics punched through to the down side, right at the London open: Held my position

closed the trade at 3:51est at 8492: 33 pips

Total for the night: 33 - 11= 22 pips

Not bad for my first experience with these indicators (at least I ended on a posistive note)

I would like to learn more about the use of Elwave- does anybody have a manual I can download?

Thanks for the system JD

Diego

You can get it from emule just do a search. Im still learning also so yeah sorry cant be of much more help

another nice trade from the pattern recognition........

Files:
pattern_reg.gif  37 kb

JD,

now I am totally confused. Is this a new template? Why is this change now?

This move is US report news movement. Since you said that it is priced in, how did you anticipate this move from your chart and the pattern recognition? What role MTP or Elwave played in it?

Sorry for so many questions but this chart completely threw me off.

Thanks

Reason: