What Really Works From One Professional - page 21

hamid268:
hi jd

please attach your template

thanks

Hi, its on here...

Hey, I'm having trouble connecting my Elwave software to the Metatrader DDE. When I try the DDE sample in Excel it works .. so I think it's a problem with the Elwave software..

Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

edit.. it was working at london open.. but stopped shortly thereafter

oh you know what.. i got it

I had MT4/GBPUSD/BID, but its MT4/BID/GBPUSD. I guess I was just so tired this morn I couldn't see it ..

balista4:
Please NOTE: The new paltalk room name is

JD69superstrategy

Cheers

If you want that room to be now our main chat rome let mi know.

Then I will give admin rights to everyone who wants it. Just send me your paltalk nickname.

JD,

Thank you so much for doing the chatroom and thread and teaching us this awsome way to trade.

You are a gentleman!

Cheers

pikachucom:
JD,

Thank you so much for doing the chatroom and thread and teaching us this awsome way to trade.

You are a gentleman!

Cheers

ditto pikachucom' sentiments

I'm just starting to piece this "jigsaw" together & wil be a regular member in the room from now on.

pikachucom:
JD,

You are a gentleman!

Cheers

Hi, thank you...well done today and to every one, believe me when i say learn this inside out you will be a top trader.....its the only way, today was trading at its best....Well i'am off for the British Grand Prix weekend, have a good day tomorrow............

Files:
daily.gif  60 kb

jonnydenver69:
Hi, thank you...well done today and to every one, believe me when i say learn this inside out you will be a top trader.....its the only way, today was trading at its best....Well i'am off for the British Grand Prix weekend, have a good day tomorrow............

Yes it was "Trading at its best"!!

And enjoy the race!

Cheers

oh ah just a little bit, just a little more,

pikachucom:
Yes it was "Trading at its best"!!

And enjoy the race!

Cheers

I'am packing already...have a good weekend.............

JD,

when you are back, can the Elwave and the indicators be used for other markets, such as the S&P 500 Emini?

thanks

Reason: