Firebird EA - page 10

It should be on this page posted with explanation of the settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234

My demo account is up another $1,000 since my last post. Scarey.... in a good way so far. Here are the compiled files that I'm using for Firebird 3.2 Fixed. For newbies, the IX file goes in your 'indicators' directory. The Firebird file goes in your 'experts' directory.

Files:

Firebird lost it's profit

Yesterday firebird lost it's profit from the beginning of the week. It just continued to open sell orders on upgoing trend. Almost all of them were closed by SL. I had to turn it off. Now waiting for the market to get stable again.

Firebird

Hi JaspnV,

I am sorry to hear that all the profit from your trading account have disappeared. Thats what I was trying to establish, After I downloaded the EA,

I set up an account (demo) with 25k, its up around 5k but there is a floating loss of almost 2500 dollars.

I am going to keep the ``bird`` running till it goes to extreme of either continue performing as it is now (with some drawdown) or wipes off the account.

Howver, I will keep you all posted.

thanks

blueocean

Firebird

Sorry I did not attach the statement of demo account with my previous mail.

here it is.

blueocean.

Well, Firebird 3.2-fixed sucked all of the equity out of my demo account. It started off flying high, only to crash and burn. From $5,000 up to $11,000 in less than a day, and then down to $1000. Glad it was a demo. This bot can be traded IF you watch it, but I would not leave it alone.

If anyone can prove otherwise, please let me know. I'd love for this EA to work for me.

Firebird v63G Magic

I'm trying Firebird v63G Magic now, and it turned my $5,000 demo account in to $5,588 between the hours of 14:18 and 17:25 this past Friday. Pretty impressive, but it's less than one day. Stay tuned.

Now testing Firebird v63G Magic. My $5K demo account got up to $7K on Sunday evening, and now it's back down to $5.2K. Still a winner considering I only traded it starting Friday evening for two hours (It's Monday afternoon now).

So I'm thinking... if I'm going to have to babysit this EA, it would be better to babysit 3.2 Fixed, as it compounds gains more aggressively. I'll need more time to determine that.

Firebird- close of Monday

hello everyone,

Please find attached the trading results of Firebird for 24/11/2008

Its not looking too good, large floating losses, and three huge stop loss hits.

However, there is still some money in the kitty.

Blueocean

Firebird - Statement no3 25-11-2008

Hi there all,

Please find attached the latest trading statement for Firebird.

It is self explanatory.

blueocean

Reason: