Firebird EA - page 14

PC Biz:
I have a commercial EA that works something like that. The user specifies the MAXRISK value in percentage, and the EA closes all trades when the risk is hit. However, it begins trading immediately afterward, and stays in the market around the clock. Here's how it actually played out for me:
  1. I started a demo account on Monday night with $5,000 and it peaked at $16,000 on Tuesday, only trading the EUR/USD.
  2. My MAXRISK value was 30, and it stopped out everything leaving me about $8,000. (Not really sure about the exact math of the EA) This was some time Tuesday afternoon.
  3. This morning the account is back up to $21,259 so far. Oh yes.
If you can do that for Firebird 3.2 you'll really have something very valuable.

hi.... i am interested in commercial EA.... can u PM me with all the details please...

Thanks

PC Biz:
I have a commercial EA that works something like that. The user specifies the MAXRISK value in percentage, and the EA closes all trades when the risk is hit. However, it begins trading immediately afterward, and stays in the market around the clock. Here's how it actually played out for me:
  1. I started a demo account on Monday night with $5,000 and it peaked at $16,000 on Tuesday, only trading the EUR/USD.
  2. My MAXRISK value was 30, and it stopped out everything leaving me about $8,000. (Not really sure about the exact math of the EA) This was some time Tuesday afternoon.

Hi PC Biz could you please PM me the name of the EA

The Maestro...

Seems that the Maestro which was released today for $197 is actually the Firebird EA v63D.

They sure have a big sack of balls to sell this EA when its available on the forex boards. I thought this type of "plagerism" was limited to Ebay... I guess I was wrong.

Carl

PS. They didn't even change the comment when a trade is placed (Firebird v63D).

Maestro

Originally posted by CRODZILLA:

Seems that the Maestro which was released today for $197 is actually the Firebird EA v63D.

They sure have a big sack of balls to sell this EA when its available on the forex boards. I thought this type of "plagerism" was limited to Ebay... I guess I was wrong.

Carl

PS. They didn't even change the comment when a trade is placed (Firebird v63D).

I was so surprised to discover that it was for free here. The sad part is that people are devoting their times and their meninges to pinpoint/refine the parameters as to allow us to finally obtain "our place in the sun". Unfortunately, we still have vampires that are luring people in order to suck their blood at the dispense of other's efforts. But you know,I do not blame them. I truly blame the people that think they can make easy money by not even do some research as they would rather pay for water even though they live near a well/river.

wich version of Firebird is the current working version?

are there any settings for M5 TF?

cause mt4 runs many ours with firebird but there are no trades.... ?

PC Biz:

Do you know where i can find firebird63D can you pm me the commercial EA

Koyco

Can some one tell me the TF and inputs for 3.2 fixed as I cannot get mine to trade although I have v63g going fine

Thank you

Koyco

Hi 3.2 now running but despite setting input lot @ 0.1 it trades at 1.3 and 0.5

any ideals how to adjust to my choice lot size?

PS Its made some great profitable trades

Regards

Koyco

@Koyo:

kann you send mir your setup or share the setupfile here?

wich tf do you use? wich currency?

I try to find a good setup with firebird, but the 3.2 made no trades and the 63g trade some things i don't understand

Koyco

Hi Orbit

EUR/USD TF M5

Lots 0.1 although it takes no notice of this and trades @ 1.3 sometimes more

TP100

ST150

Rest default

Took 12hours to start trading

In the first 24hour produced an encouraging 2412 usd profit with no looses

Hope your soon springs into life

Regards

Koyco