Firebird EA - page 4

JJLL:
Does anyone have version 63 of this EA. The current one opens too many positions If someone could post a link to any documentation on this EA I'd be greatful.

Here you go!

Thanks Hendrick! Check you PMs

JJLL:
Does anyone have version 63 of this EA. The current one opens too many positions If someone could post a link to any documentation on this EA I'd be greatful.

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172927

And I atached all Firebirds which I have inside my computer.

Files:
firebird.zip  70 kb

This is my test

Sob!!

Bye

Bolla

gbolla:
This is my test

Sob!!

Bye

Bolla

Hi Gbolla!

Sorry to say, but backtesting with MT4 is a waste of time. You better try a foreward test. Try these settings on TF=30M.

Files:

newdigital:
It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172927 And I atached all Firebirds which I have inside my computer.

Hi Newdigital,

I was hoping you would visit this thread and there you are!. There are so many versions of Firebird! Is there one version that you can call the best? I'm now testing v065tf (risky but can give you a lot of profit ((and loosers))) and v63G (slow but steady). Is there another version that you think is worthwile testing? And thanks for all your hard work in all these threads!!

I am no programmer, but however will make attempt explain.

What, if in adviser to add limitation on openings of amount of plumb lines on one currency?

Exemplary whew:

amount of transactions on this currency more of the set number then exit

if ( (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)&& (TotalTrade>5) ) then exit;

I think you seized my idea. Only it is necessary to write correctly

EA needs some adjustments

Hendrick:
Here you go!

this ea opens up toooo many traides and they are just eat up the margin level, so i was just thinking if its possible to specify for it to open one traide per currency at a time it will be more user friendly

Thanks to all greatest minds!

dinka:
this ea opens up toooo many traides and they are just eat up the margin level, so i was just thinking if its possible to specify for it to open one traide per currency at a time it will be more user friendly Thanks to all greatest minds!

Hi Dinka!

I agree that it's opening to many trades. You need a larger account or one of the programmers is willing to recode the EA so it will take the free margin in account. I think this problem only exists when the EA starts running for the first time and when your account is rather small. I started with 5.000 and saw my margin dropping to zero. If this happens with a live account your broker will close all your trades. My account is now 25.000 with a free margin of 23.000.

Oligarh:
I am no programmer, but however will make attempt explain.

What, if in adviser to add limitation on openings of amount of plumb lines on one currency?

Exemplary whew:

amount of transactions on this currency more of the set number then exit

if ( (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)&& (TotalTrade>5) ) then exit;

I think you seized my idea. Only it is necessary to write correctly

Hi OLigarh,

I think it's important to let the EA decide how many trades it will make on a certain pair because this seems to be an important part of the concept.

Reason: