ri-sob!

Bye

Bolla

gbolla:
Again bad backtest!

ri-sob!

Bye

Bolla

Mate, forget about backtesting. It is not so easy as you think, that you will download some EA's, backtest them and apply the best. try forward testing!

P7

Hendrick

I am using default setting for V65TF daily with some open trade euro/usd 80pips but trainling stop not working ? this is a bug or normal for this EA .

I also closed some trades manually bcz free margin is negative .

Did you changed TP from 160pcs to 30 pips ?

pete7:
Mate, forget about backtesting. It is not so easy as you think, that you will download some EA's, backtest them and apply the best. try forward testing! P7

Pete,

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately, most of us think that we can just download a bunch of EAs, test it and wham, we have found the holy grail amongst them. We have got the license to print money, almost

Reading through the posts, I see that many of the members don't even bother to study the Firebird EA and understand its risks. That is so dangerous. They want to limit the number of trades, but then the spirit of the system is lost. It is a cost averaging system and the clue is to use low leverage and longer time periods. It is not an ATM, in fact it can issue bankruptcy summons to your account very fast.

My request is to at least understand what you are trying to trade. Without understanding the basic philosophy of a system, you are absolving your responsibility as an investor.

It feels good already... with all that ranting and raving off my chest

Well, in about an hour I took a demo account that had a balance of $49,108.73

And turned it into an account with $577.12

I simply let Firebird v065tf run on 3 currencies.

Almost 300 positions were entered and the EA closed them all out.

High risk, high reward.... and high losses.

Files:
statement.htm  180 kb

Dont't loose faith!

JJLL:
Well, in about an hour I took a demo account that had a balance of $49,108.73

And turned it into an account with $577.12

I simply let Firebird v065tf run on 3 currencies.

Almost 300 positions were entered and the EA closed them all out.

High risk, high reward.... and high losses.

Yes, this EA is like a wild horse! But I'm sure we can handle it. Let it run, try different settings and see how it's run. The most important setting in this EA is "Percent". Some pairs need a higer setting and some a lower. Put the Firebird indicator to your charts and play with it! Keep us informed about your progress (and don't loose faith!)

Files:
firebird.mq4  4 kb

Fxparadise:
Hendrick

I am using default setting for V65TF daily with some open trade euro/usd 80pips but trainling stop not working ? this is a bug or normal for this EA .

I also closed some trades manually bcz free margin is negative .

Did you changed TP from 160pcs to 30 pips ?

Hi!,

I did changed TP to 26. See my set-file! Keep on testing!!

Files:

Hendrick

Use_V63D_Divergence=1 mean true or false ?

could you please let me know wich pair u r trading?

Thanks and regards

Reason: