Firebird EA - page 12

First two stop losses were hit today with my Firebird 3.2 and Envelope 2.13 combination. I'll let this combo run until the end of the month. We shall see.

I've also been testing the ASCTrend EAs, but the ones I have tried so far do not work. The ASCTrend indicators for manual trading work great, so the EAs should do the same. I'll test a few more.

Newdigital, if you had ASCTrend EAs that worked, you would definitely have more members opting into the Elite section.

Live

Girardi:
Hi,

this is my statement. Only two days... V065tf.

Before, with other parameters, has two demo accounts destroyed.

Max

Pls I want to take this settings live on a 2k account

any advice

Live Fbird

Very dangerous at the moment - stay away - my advice.

blueocean

blueocean:
Very dangerous at the moment - stay away - my advice. blueocean

thanks

Blueocean

can u please advise me on an EA to use on this account with minimal draw down and good money management, that can give atleast 100% per month

thanks in advance

blueocean:
Very dangerous at the moment - stay away - my advice. blueocean

thanks

Blueocean

can u please advise me on an EA to use on this account with minimal draw down and good money management, that can give atleast 100% per month

thanks in advance

100% Per Month?

Hi Showbaba,

I can assure you that you can earn even 1000% per month, but you and only ``YOU`` must learn a sound methods of trading. No one `here` will make you earn 100% per month or even 10% per month.

``There is no such thing as easy money``

Read some of the technical analysis books and you will

learn a lot and ultimately turn yourself hopefully into a successful ``trader``.

Forex-tsd.com is an excellent source of information. It is fact that there are

so many professional traders contributing, helping, assisating other traders and spending some of their very precious time.

However, they have their own families, committments, businesses to run, hence unable to give 100% of their time to teach others, but still greatly appreciated.

Newdigital ! credit goes to you for running this site and managing so many threads in such an excellent manner.

Kind regards

blueocean

Showbaba, I've been testing Firebird and Envelope 2.13 but I really would not feel comfortable trading real cash with these yet as I know there are better systems available. Send me a pm.

I tried running Firebird on a real account,, and poof it was gone. It works a lot different on a demo. I emailed the author and he told me the Firebird is a dead bird. He said not to use it and find something else. Thats my 2 cents.

p.s. Firebird C did a lot better for me then any others, including the V versions

It's good to know that the Firebird is no longer supported.

Now this is an interesting chart, and it's not Firebird, but it's exactly what I wanted Firebird to do. Less than three days of trading, but one was the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US, so it's more like two trading days actually. Let's see how it does throughout the upcoming week.

I'm still very interested in seeing improvements to Firebird if any developers are up to the task. I've even considered learning to code MQL4 myself just to get a few things done right. We shall see.

blueocean:
Hi Showbaba,

I can assure you that you can earn even 1000% per month, but you and only ``YOU`` must learn a sound methods of trading. No one `here` will make you earn 100% per month or even 10% per month.

``There is no such thing as easy money``

Read some of the technical analysis books and you will

learn a lot and ultimately turn yourself hopefully into a successful ``trader``.

Forex-tsd.com is an excellent source of information. It is fact that there are

so many professional traders contributing, helping, assisating other traders and spending some of their very precious time.

However, they have their own families, committments, businesses to run, hence unable to give 100% of their time to teach others, but still greatly appreciated.

Newdigital ! credit goes to you for running this site and managing so many threads in such an excellent manner.

Kind regards

blueocean

thank you

i have been reading threads on TSD long before i joined

i really appreciate

its just that i really dont have the time for now to sit in front of the all day again, but i will stay away from the EA for now,

maybe i will get some other indicators, but i will really still appreciate a good and conservative EA, just confused with the thousands of EAs on sale out there

Reason: