Firebird EA - page 15

Girardi:
Hi,

this is my statement. Only two days... V065tf.

Before, with other parameters, has two demo accounts destroyed.

Max

say time frame

5 decimal pricing

hi, i run firebird on ibfx. now they change from 4 decimal to 5. would please someone tell me how to change this ea to run on 5 decimal broker? thanks!

just only add 0 to take profit, stoploss and pipstep.

leanne:
hi, i run firebird on ibfx. now they change from 4 decimal to 5. would please someone tell me how to change this ea to run on 5 decimal broker? thanks!

crodzilla:
Seems that the Maestro which was released today for $197 is actually the Firebird EA v63D.

They sure have a big sack of balls to sell this EA when its available on the forex boards. I thought this type of "plagerism" was limited to Ebay... I guess I was wrong.

Carl

PS. They didn't even change the comment when a trade is placed (Firebird v63D).

Here is the EA!!

Files:

Here is the EA!![/QUOTE

Dave what pair/TF does this version work on please?

any other parameters need changing?

Thanks in advance

Hi

How are you guys backtesting this EA? I dont get good results.

I don't think you can have this EA in auto mode, you have to run short/long based on the daily trend of the currency. This way on the trend you can short or long every 40 or so pips (in the settings) and make more than you would have by just one contract per trend. See the forum talking about the semi-automated firebird strategy.

Jag

1Dave7:
Here is the EA!![/QUOTE

Dave what pair/TF does this version work on please?

any other parameters need changing?

Thanks in advance

I would be glad if someone answered this to me too , since I'm new in this topic and have no clue what this expert is all about....

Do somebody have demo tests of this one ?

help me

Sorry, you know why I applied firebird 63 H 04 Ts to my account with 35 dollars, setting 0.01 lots but has not performed no operation.

1Dave7:
Here is the EA!!

Hello, Dave

Thanks for your sharing. But I use it almost 2 days. It still no any trade & action. Could you kindly advise what problem for it? And any suggested best setting for it? Much thanks!

For Crodzilla / 1Dave7...

If you have proof that the EA has been plagiarized then you should contact ClickBank - they take a very dim view of that sort of thing.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you are correct - I recently saw another Forex "miracle" (a manual system) sold through ClickBank that was literally lifted verbatim (charts included!) from an abandoned thread on this site - even the sales page copy was stolen almost word-for-word from another, long-standing stocks website!

Neo

Reason: