Universal MA Cross EA - page 113

rmndschmidt:
Hello smart connect, I test for a few days the EA of post 1107 on page 111 in the timeframe H1 with EMA 5 and 13, I would also like to try your settings; are this exactly the pre-set as in the EA rar-file? And can you tell me how important it is when I set true or false at AccountIsMicro ?

Hi

Parameters have been preset in the EA. Just run it. AccountIsMicro is meant for micro trading accounts to pick up orders in micro lots. It has no direct bearing on the performance of the EA.

Smartconnect

nice to see this EA still alive to this day

hi firedave

wow very happy to see you here again

and yes this EA ALIVE bcz of your hrd work

and start this ea with some boost in 2014

i hope u will do this

thank u

firedave:
nice to see this EA still alive to this day

Hi firedave

Good to see you here again. Moving Average is the basic and simple strategy to trade any market. There has been negativity in this method as the MA is a lagging indi. However, with your EA having many features when used in higher time frame and limiting the TP low most of the orders trail to positive results. My forward testing in live accounts next few months will, perhaps, prove this strategy good. I am looking forward to your continued support to fine tune this EA further. With support from Mr.tools and mladen the EA is still alive and going strong.

smartconnect

Hi ALL,

can anyone please help me - my break even positions seems not to be working correctly.

PLease have a look.

As you see my settings are - 40 SL, and I want break even after 20 pips. As you see on EUR AUD there is + 47 pips-but stop loss didn't change to break even.

What should I change in order to break even to be working ?

THX in advance.

Hi MrTools and mladen,

We have three moving averages to decide the entry. Similarly I would like to have two moving averages cross for the EXIT. For example, I make my entry using 5 ema cross 21 ema with 84 ema as third for trend confirmation. The order should exit when the 5 ema crosses 9 ema. So a set of two emas' should be added to the ea for the above exit strategy. I hope you have understood my point. Can you please help me on this for the benefit of all those who are interested in this simple moving average ea.

Thanks.

smartconnect

smartconnect:
Hi MrTools and mladen,

We have three moving averages to decide the entry. Similarly I would like to have two moving averages cross for the EXIT. For example, I make my entry using 5 ema cross 21 ema with 84 ema as third for trend confirmation. The order should exit when the 5 ema crosses 9 ema. So a set of two emas' should be added to the ea for the above exit strategy. I hope you have understood my point. Can you please help me on this for the benefit of all those who are interested in this simple moving average ea.

Thanks.

smartconnect

Excellent idea.......!!

Hi folks. Can someone point me to the most current update of this EA? When I try to load the one given in the original post, it cannot load (due to MT changes since 2007, I imagine). Thank you.

smartconnect:
Hi MrTools and mladen,

Thanks.

smartconnect

Hi Tools/mladen

I once again request you to make changes as suggested above in the EA.

$martconnect

Universal MA Cross EA

mladen:
rmndschmidt Check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page175

Hi Mladen,

may you help me? I'd like to add a CCI filter to your Universal MA Cross EA (Forex TSD - forex forum - Download UniversalMACrossEA-mod nmc.mq4). I'm not a coder and I understand my request be a little bit pretentious.

Bests,

Bixente74

Reason: