Universal MA Cross EA - page 108

Hi mladen

I checked the MM part and found it working correctly. However, the Break Even is still not working for sell orders.

smartconnect

smartconnect:

smartconnect

Did you try out the 1.3.1 version from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . As far as I see it has what you are looking for

Hi mladen

Thanks for your reply. I checked and tested the 1.3.1 and found that the Break Even is not working for the sell orders. Can you please check the coding and correct it.

Thanks

smartconnect

mladen:

Hi mladen

Thanks for your reply. I checked and tested the 1.3.1 and found that the Break Even is not working for the sell orders. Can you please check the coding and correct it.

Thanks

smartconnect

smartconnect

Try this version out

It should solve the problem with breakeven for sell orders too

Hi MLaden,

Do you know where I can find next EA?

NLMA+SSL EA

It should be in the Elite section?

Thx for the help Marco

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Do you know where I can find next EA?

NLMA+SSL EA

It should be in the Elite section?

Thx for the help Marco

Marco

I am not aware of such an EA

mladen:
smartconnect:

smartconnect

Try this version out

It should solve the problem with breakeven for sell orders too

Hi mladen

Thanks. It is working fine. I am a multi currency trader. I use this EA in most of the pairs. Over all it is balancing and gives me profit consistently. In your experience with this EA can you suggest the best settings that gives optimum profits in most of the pairs? This would help me in fine tuning my trading system. Preferably if you can give the set file I would appreciate.

Smartconnect

mladen:
Marco I am not aware of such an EA

Thx MLaden for your reply. It should be a nonlag MA with the SSL indi together build in an EA.

Maybe this helps and thx Marco

Hello everyone,

first of all, thanks to everybody who put this awesome ea together.

I read the complete thread over the past few days and did a ton of backtesting and tried to elaborate some useful settings for my favorite trading pairs.

Its a hard work and I don't wonder, why nobody share that knowledge so far. But I'll do, as soon as I got some forward test results from my real account.

Backtesting and demo trading do not mean a lot.

I think, after 2 weeks of lettings this thing run in eur/aud, gbp/nzd, nzd/cad and eur/usd I'll let you know.

I trade in 15 min and 1 hour charts and the backtesting results are more than ok.

So far,

Markus

good

r u share with all

thank you

advance

RKKgs

my2cents:
Hello everyone,

first of all, thanks to everybody who put this awesome ea together.

I read the complete thread over the past few days and did a ton of backtesting and tried to elaborate some useful settings for my favorite trading pairs.

Its a hard work and I don't wonder, why nobody share that knowledge so far. But I'll do, as soon as I got some forward test results from my real account.

Backtesting and demo trading do not mean a lot.

I think, after 2 weeks of lettings this thing run in eur/aud, gbp/nzd, nzd/cad and eur/usd I'll let you know.

I trade in 15 min and 1 hour charts and the backtesting results are more than ok.

So far,

Markus

Hi mladen

I trade all currency pairs with this EA with multiple orders in same pair. All my exits are either by Break Even or Trailing Stop. I use 'MinCrossDistance=10' and 'MaxLookUp=5' and 'MaxOpenTrade=6'. With these settings I get a new order opened at the start of the next 5 candles after the cross if the gap between the EMAs is more than 10. Can you help me to get this corrected with one order per cross.

smartconnect

Files:
uma.jpg  16 kb
Reason: