Universal MA Cross EA - page 119

Yes but imagine this :

Your trade was a buy EURUSD at 1.4000.. It went bad (hit a stop loss bellow 1.4000). What would be the next step? No trading for the next year?

If it took that long for the price to rise past the 1.4000 or for the MA's to cross for an opposite signal then yes I would. However, REALISTICALLY speaking that aint happening. Especially not on H1

I used that price as an example

But exactly on EURUSD the case I am talking about could have happened very easily

cross ma 10 and 20 this profitable to get profit with scalp

prasojofx10:
cross ma 10 and 20 this profitable to get profit with scalp

I wonder which time frame you are scalping on.

Mladen

I wonder if there is am upgraded version of the EA in the Advanced Forum.

I attempted to look in there, but got lost. lol

Thanks

daveM

Blaiserboy:
Mladen

I wonder if there is am upgraded version of the EA in the Advanced Forum.

I attempted to look in there, but got lost. lol

Thanks

daveM

daveM

As far as I know, there is no upgraded version of it

What upgrades did you have in mind?

mladen:
daveM

As far as I know, there is no upgraded version of it

What upgrades did you have in mind?

I did not have any specific ideas, I thought perhaps that someone may have done something and kept it in the advanced section.

I am not familiar with the advanced, so I did not really know how to search.

Is there any directory of available strategies, I would be interested in having a look and perhaps others would be interested also.

Thanks again

daveM

Blaiserboy:
I did not have any specific ideas, I thought perhaps that someone may have done something and kept it in the advanced section.

I am not familiar with the advanced, so I did not really know how to search.

Is there any directory of available strategies, I would be interested in having a look and perhaps others would be interested also.

Thanks again

daveM

daveM

No, there is no different version in advanced section

The thing is that we never wanted to takes something from the public section and limit access to people to it by copying it to elite or advanced section.

As of ideas : as soon as all this owner transfer (and site reorganization) fuss passes, we shall see what can be done new on some EAs that have proven through the time that they are not "account destroyers"

Is there a version that works on build 890? (All these continual MT4 upgrades are a real pain. Ow do we keep up?)

Reason: