Universal MA Cross EA - page 112

mrtools:
Hello Rmndschmidt, far as I know you should be able to post the indicator.

Hello Mr. Tools, I attached

- an example that shows how the indicator works

- and the indicator file

rmndschmidt:
Hello Mr. Tools, I attached

- an example that shows how the indicator works

- and the indicator file

The problem with that indicator is that it uses future values for calculation and that it starts from left and calculates to right. Better to use some correctly coded ma cross indicator (like this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page268 for example)

mladen:
The problem with that indicator is that it uses future values for calculation and that it starts from left and calculates to right. Better to use some correctly coded ma cross indicator (like this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page268 for example)

Hello mladen, thank you very much. I use what you rcommend, but it doesn´t work on build 670 (also after compiling). And another short question: If it works, can I use it for dema crosses or only for ema?

rmndschmidt:
Hello mladen, thank you very much. I use what you rcommend, but it doesn´t work on build 670 (also after compiling). And another short question: If it works, can I use it for dema crosses or only for ema?

You have to use the updated version (there is a link to the updated version (nmc version) at that post : this post has the updated version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page470 )

Many Thanks and I hope I don´t ask to much but do you know such a indicator for 2 dema crosses with alert?

rmndschmidt:
Many Thanks and I hope I don´t ask to much but do you know such a indicator for 2 dema crosses with alert?

rmndschmidt

Check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page175

Thank you very much, you make a very good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrTools and mladen. Thanks for the EA. I have been testing and using the EA for quite some time. This is my small contribution to this thread.

I had earlier worked on this EA, extensively forward tested in several demo / live accounts. I could able to find a best possible set up that gives consistent profit. I have uploaded the ea with set ups. Run the EA simultaneously in these pairs : EURUSD/GBPUSD/EURJPY/GBPJPY/EURAUD/GBPAUD/AUDUSD/AUDJPY/NZDUSD/NZDJPY/USDJPY/USDCAD. You can add or remove pairs as you like. There is no restrictions in pairs. The above pairs are trending most of the time.

The EA performs good only in mt4 from servers located at +2 GMT. For example HotForex mt4. The candle formation changes in other mt4 having their servers located else where. Also I find the EA good in 4 digit mt4 of +2 GMT servers. This set up is for only H4 time frame.

These are my observations after having back tested the EA in several mt4 for several time periods for the past few months.

Presently I just started forward testing in a live account.

Just down load the EA and test it as it is. I request all those who love this EA to forward test in demo accounts and post their reports and feed back for the benefit of all.

smartconnect

ema92163.rar

Files:
ema92163.rar  61 kb

smartconnect:
MrTools and mladen. Thanks for the EA. I have been testing and using the EA for quite some time. This is my small contribution to this thread.

I had earlier worked on this EA, extensively forward tested in several demo / live accounts. I could able to find a best possible set up that gives consistent profit. I have uploaded the ea with set ups. Run the EA simultaneously in these pairs : EURUSD/GBPUSD/EURJPY/GBPJPY/EURAUD/GBPAUD/AUDUSD/AUDJPY/NZDUSD/NZDJPY/USDJPY/USDCAD. You can add or remove pairs as you like. There is no restrictions in pairs. The above pairs are trending most of the time.

The EA performs good only in mt4 from servers located at +2 GMT. For example HotForex mt4. The candle formation changes in other mt4 having their servers located else where. Also I find the EA good in 4 digit mt4 of +2 GMT servers. This set up is for only H4 time frame.

These are my observations after having back tested the EA in several mt4 for several time periods for the past few months.

Just down load the EA and test it as it is. I request all those who love this EA to forward test in demo accounts and post their reports and feed back for the benefit of all.

smartconnect

ema92163.rar

Thanks for this post, this is one of the most positive posts on the forum.

smartconnect:

smartconnect

ema92163.rar

Hello smart connect, I test for a few days the EA of post 1107 on page 111 in the timeframe H1 with EMA 5 and 13, I would also like to try your settings; are this exactly the pre-set as in the EA rar-file?

And can you tell me how important it is when I set true or false at AccountIsMicro ?

Reason: