Universal MA Cross EA - page 121

and did u use 'find' so as to locate all instances of the word 'DEMA', there are far more than what you have shown in your message. "Dema' is included in some words in the script. Perhaps look again.

Blaiserboy:
and did u use 'find' so as to locate all instances of the word 'DEMA', there are far more than what you have shown in your message. "Dema' is included in some words in the script. Perhaps look again.

Yes i use ctrl+f to find dema and this all i found using that way..

forex_love:
Hi everyone,

Please help update this wonderful ea with TEMA(Triple Exponential Moving Averages) indicator attached below. I want to use TEMA instead of DEMA in the ea option. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

TEMA.mq4

universalma_cross_ea__ecn_1.08_nmc.mq4

Faster moving averages. Every trend follower dreams to reduce lag. I'm sure many out there waiting for this update too.

forex_love:
Faster moving averages. Every trend follower dreams to reduce lag. I'm sure many out there waiting for this update too.

It depends : the faster the average, the more signals (that can be wrong)

Sometimes the lag is not so bad

mladen:

It depends : the faster the average, the more signals (that can be wrong)

Sometimes the lag is not so bad

Thanks for the advice mladen. Too me wrong signal is part of the game using moving average. But I like how TEMA indicator catch the trend earlier than other type of moving average. Can you help me to update this ea mladen?

forex_love:
Hi everyone,

Please help update this wonderful ea with TEMA(Triple Exponential Moving Averages) indicator attached below. I want to use TEMA instead of DEMA in the ea option. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

TEMA.mq4

Hi,

Do we have any version of this EA with partial close option? If yes,please show me which version and if not, hopefully it can be done. Thanks!

forex_love:

Hi,

Do we have any version of this EA with partial close option? If yes,please show me which version and if not, hopefully it can be done. Thanks!

Perhaps if you search on the net to find the code snippet for the modification that you want, then someone will add it in for you

Hi guys and gals. Does anyone know of a trailing stop EA based on Elder's Safe Zone? I saw it was mentioned in this conversation some time ago, so i was just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

forex_love:
Hi everyone,

TEMA.mq4

Hi forex_love

i tried a little obeying Blaiserboy guidance and played with,though i know nothing concerning to coding,so here is TEMA version with no error /warning,market is off for now,dont know if it will be working for you or not,just only you needs change in EA property slow/fast and third MA type 4 rather than 1,all rest is default.dont forget adding TEMA indicator in indicator folder,much thanks to CODERSGURU too.

regards

mntiwana

universalma_cross_ea__ecn_1.08_nmcmod-tema.mq4

Dearest MLADEN & MRTOOLS,

can you please manage time to look in code,EA is not executing trades,period and prices are applied same in ea and tema indicator,code and parameters setting attached,thanks

regards

mntiwana

universalma_cross_ea__ecn_1.08_nmcmod-tema.mq4

Files:
Reason: