Universal MA Cross EA - page 25

Thanks FireDave

Thanks FireDave,

The alert is still messing up. But other than that it appears to be working great.

Now can you make it go out and pick up a berger with fries and maybe a 6 pack....

FireDave can you tell me if I can open more than one trade at a time with the EA but using different pairs

firedave:
Don't stop posting, we still need your input and comment on the EA

Vegas:
Thanks FireDave,

The alert is still messing up. But other than that it appears to be working great.

Now can you make it go out and pick up a berger with fries and maybe a 6 pack....

FireDave can you tell me if I can open more than one trade at a time with the EA but using different pairs

Okay I will check the alert feature. As for the burger and fries, MacDonald stand by 24 hours LOL

Yes, you could use the EA on other pair and it could open multiple trades. The EA could also open multiple trades on one pair if you change the setting.

Hope this help

Latest version of EA?

Hi FireDave,

I've only just found your thread and find the EA very interesting and not able to read through every post yet. Can you please tell me if version 8.1 as posted in post # 1 is the current, latest version?

Also, did you ever manage to iclude MACD, RSI or Stochs etc and if so, where will I find this version of EA?

Your reply would be much appreciated.

TIA

johnny

yorkyjohnny:
Hi FireDave,

I've only just found your thread and find the EA very interesting and not able to read through every post yet. Can you please tell me if version 8.1 as posted in post # 1 is the current, latest version?

Also, did you ever manage to iclude MACD, RSI or Stochs etc and if so, where will I find this version of EA?

Your reply would be much appreciated.

TIA

johnny

Yes, I always post the latest EA on post #1.

As for additional filter with MACD - RSI - Stoch, Siddesh is modify the EA on post #229 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . He ask me to check the code though.

Hope this help

Didn't take the trade

Hi FireDave,

Last night the e/u pair crossed but the EA did not place the trade. See chart below.

Thanks FireDave

Files:
eu_trade.gif  13 kb

Vegas:
Hi FireDave,

Last night the e/u pair crossed but the EA did not place the trade. See chart below.

Thanks FireDave

Look at your smiley EA face... it's "sad". That means the EA is not activated.

Please select the graph where is the EA, press F7 and check "Allow Live Trading".

I hope it's help.

Lines?

This might sound silly but i have put the EA on my chart and its working BUT it shows none of the lines or indicators lol

It isnt supposed to. Draw them yourself from (custom) indicators folder.

ah ok, thanks for the really fast reply lol

Hello FireDave,

taste very of its work, it stimulated me very when I started to learn on Forex,

and until today I use its system for my studies and analyses. It would like to know if its system is possible in this, beyond the filters that ja exist, placing indicator DMI confirmation and to have option to work MA with different types of time..... my idea would be after a crossing of the Averages, in the following bar to be formed if it had the indication of signal DMI, for buy plusDI and sell minusDI, would be signal of entrance in the market, being able until to be used with other indicators for confirmation.however it must have a restriction how much to this indicator, where it could be configured of form that would accept the position of buy and sell, in until nbars formed the crossing after, and the possibility to work with the averages in different times;

example: 5 EMA time: 60 and 80 EMA time: 240, in would give an immense possibility to them to analyze others techniques in the market....it forgives for the deficient language, and debtor for the chance to have available

the system...

Reason: