Discussion - page 3

Some statements and analysis were done today. Hope to finish tomorrow.

But I want to say that it was the difficult week (and month) for almost all EAs.

Of course the total leaders were profitable. They are profitable anyway and weekly.

I am finishing the analysis for the last week (19 - 26th of February). Tomorrow I will update the information about the total leaders from the beginning of the testing.

And I want to say that total leaders were not changed.

It was difficult but profitable week.

I finished the analysis.

But I want to say about Scalp_net EA.

All last week this EA kept one opened order and this order was closed finally yesterday in 28 pips in profit. An other order was opened today and in profit (stop loss was moved in profit).

Any suggestions about the EAs to be tested are welcome.

I was looking at the trades and want to say the following:

- Scalp_net did more than 100 pips in profit just for two days since Monday for EURUSD only;

- Mandarine did the profit once again;

- Very difficult to see the Firebird EA: a lot of trades. I think we will know everything from the statements;

- Envelope EA did not trade during these two days.

- STI needs to be improved (see STI thread);

- Daytrading seems keep silence. This EA is increasing the profit slowly without any stop loss for GBPUSD and EURUSD during the two month already;

- FiboPivotandRSI did the profit once again.

It was two days of this week.

The statements are produced during the weekend.

Hi Newdigital,

Here a few weeks that the EA Firebird v63 is in test with good results. There is a specific preset for the various currencies but the GBPUSD remains most advantageous.

Do you want to test it?

time filter

Hi newdigital, just join the section. On testing some EA, you mentioned about time filter. Sorry for asking this, but can you tell me what is time filter and how to implement that on the EA ? Thank you in advance

BrunoFX:
Hi Newdigital,

Here a few weeks that the EA Firebird v63 is in test with good results. There is a specific preset for the various currencies but the GBPUSD remains most advantageous.

Do you want to test it?

I am testing 0.65 version.

As to 0.63 so is it this one? May you attach the EA, reset files etc to this thread? And which timeframe?

firedave:
Hi newdigital, just join the section. On testing some EA, you mentioned about time filter. Sorry for asking this, but can you tell me what is time filter and how to implement that on the EA ? Thank you in advance

Timefilter means the code which can be inserted inside the EA very easy with no problem in the most cases. It mean if we want for some EA to open the orders from 8 am till 18 server time we can do it.

Read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173363/page2

I looked at the trades today and may say the following.

Scalp_net did profit once again.

Envelope did not trade yet.

Firebird is increasing the deposit a lot. It is very difficult to see which pair is more profitable. But, definitely, some pairs should be very profitable.

Daytrading3 just closed 2 orders in profit and opened an other order (GBPUSD). This EA is very profitable for GBPUSD and EURUSD.

STI is trading all the time but we will use timefilter to understand something about it EA (or to modify it).

Any other suggestion which EAs should be tested?

Reason: