Mouteki systems - page 13

Great Mouteki EA, Magic Number Needed !

Hi all,

I have studied about mouteki trading system for many mounth on this thread Mouteki Trading...

The EA of this strategy was created ( attached ), but there is no magic number included. So its seem can not runs on many different pairs for automatic trades.

Any good programer here can add magic number for this EA ?

Many thanks for your helps.

gody6000:
hi all,

i am try to found this mouteki systems tool ,expert and Moutaki Indicator + Template ,

for all plz i need your help so iam waiting for to get moutaki expert and moutaki indicator + template

thanks for all help

gody...

Use search https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search

thanks newdigital for help

but iam try to found mouteki systems tool ,expert and Moutaki Indicator + Template

I took a look at the code and the way this EA works is it seems to use a different MagicNumber internally for Shorts and Longs and manages them separately.

Buys it is using 00011

Sells it is using 00021

I'm not the best coder so don't want to mess with the code too much and screw it up so what I would recommend to you is create a different EA for each currency you want to use it on.

Open the EA in MetaEditor and look for these two lines;

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsPerTrade,Bid,3,sl,tp,"Mouteki",00021,0,Red);

[/code]

[code]

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsPerTrade,Ask,3,sl,tp,"Mouteki",00011,0,Green);

Now you see the 00011 and 00021 that I was talking about?

Just change the number to what you want but keep them different.

Then Select Save As and name the new modified EA like "Mouteki EA EUR_USD" then compile. Do that for each currency you want to test it on keeping the numbers all different and you should be Ok.

Yes this is one way but could create a little mess.

Best is to set the magic number as custom feature so you can change the figures as you want and use optimization sets for every pair. All this with just one EA

Some One Code This EA For Me Thanks!!

Hello

I have a nice trading strategy from Forex Factory named Mouteki TrendLine trading system,and need some one code the EA for me with my money management,i will attach the full description here including price projection and stop lose calculation.

I have attach 2 files,one is trading system description,one is stop lose calculation,and i have attached one personal indicator with t/p and s/l calculation as well,hope this helped to code this ea.

Here is my Risk Management:

-if i have $1000 balance,and my risk taken is 5%,my total lose will be $50.

Example : Balance -$1000

Calculated stop lose -100pips

Trading lot -0.5 lots with mini account

Lose in the trade -$50(100pips x 0.5lots)

Ofcourse i hope the % of risk can be changed any time by myself.

Thanks to some one who can help me

Can some one code the Ea with the money management i request?

It will be on profit if with this money management.

Let say my risk taken is 1%,i made 10 trades:

If i lose 5 trades and win 5 trades:-

-lose 5 trades = lose 5% (5x1%)

-win 5 trades = win 15% (5 x 3%)

-15%-5% = win 10% total...

If i lose 7 trades and win 3 trades in 10 trades

-lose 7 trades = lose 7% (7x1%)

-win 3 trades = win 9% (3x3%)

-9%-7% = win 2% total....

Its so powerful and need some one code the Ea for me....

Thanks

This is not a bad system based upon the traditional breaking of trendline at certain levels etc.

The only problem is if it go back and fourth over trendline it gives up down up down etc.This is not a problem on some instruments but is on others like some FX pairs it go up and down quick on H4 but ES and index's it gives bigger range.

To fix this could make wait for bar close over line to give alert.

Not bad on 30yr bond ZB.Tested over 6 months on corn it seems to give good indication of supply/demand overall but have some losers.

can anybody attach latest mouteki EA here

im little confused

thanks

how to load EA

please can any body help me on how to make EA work on chart and how to load EA i will be greatful

Reason: