The "XO"-Method......... - page 98

Thanks Valeofx to post the origins indi , I do have it but till now the mtf super trand is still not showing up . It ok , no rush do what you have to do . See any body here can help to point it how to... cheers

Cafedacruz1:
Thanks Valeofx to post the origins indi , I do have it but till now the mtf super trand is still not showing up . It ok , no rush do what you have to do . See any body here can help to point it how to... cheers

Cafedacruz1, did the EXE_file indicators show up? Make sure that the SuperTrend 2 I posted back here is in your Custom Indicator File and close and restart MT4. There is really nothing to it and I do not understand why it is not working. Please try it a.s.a.p. so that we can make another plan.

Hi folks!

It's good to see some more of you trading the XO!

Still around just spending a lot less time on the forums. Seems to benefit me here and there.

PT

ValeoFx it works now ..... I recompile it ... Thanks

Pip Trip the mtf super trand look nice planing to make it whit bar ...?

Hello,

I forward test, this system since 1 month,

And i would like tell you a BIG THANK YOU

My trading is now so much better

I think it's the more reliable system i tried

Thanks for your great efforts Valeo, it's an honor to know a valuable guy like you

Big Joe:
Hello,

I forward test, this system since 1 month,

And i would like tell you a BIG THANK YOU

My trading is now so much better

I think it's the more reliable system i tried

Thanks for your great efforts Valeo, it's an honor to know a valuable guy like you

Big Joe it is an honour to have people like you acknowledging successful work in progress. Thank you.

Best wishes.

Cafedacruz1:
ValeoFx it works now ..... I recompile it ... Thanks

What a relief CafedaCruz ; just when I thought we have a problem. Thaks for letting me know.

Best wishes.

Pip Trip:
Hi folks!

It's good to see some more of you trading the XO!

Still around just spending a lot less time on the forums. Seems to benefit me here and there.

PT

Hey my friend, good to see you back!! Successful 2007 for you!! I am working on improving the XO_method and it really looks very, very good. You know where to find me if you have the time, otherwise you will have to wait for month-end to see what this is all about.

Best personal regards.

I've been (quietly) following the XO method almost since you first posted it.

Prior to that, I did not trade 5min TF because I thought I could not find a realiable syatem for this small TF.

Thanks for your efforts and a happy 2007 to all (I know it's a bit late, but I just got back home from holidays).

Reason: