The "XO"-Method......... - page 109

valeofx:
================

hello lion of gail,

the xo-indicator does not repaint, but when used in mtf mode, you eill see these changes at the close of that tf's close, in other words, if you have it set to m30 tf, the blocks will re-align itself by the end of that 30m close.

May i suggest that you rather use something less complicated to start out with and if i may give you some good advice, stay away from mtf at least until you are more experienced.

Best regards.

so sir tell me waht can i do now

and wich indicator i use

give review

ValeoFX:
================

Hello Lion of Gail,

The XO-indicator does NOT repaint, but when used in MTF mode, you eill see these changes at the close of that TF's close, in other words, if you have it set to M30 TF, the blocks will re-align itself by the end of that 30m close.

May I suggest that you rather use something less complicated to start out with and if I may give you some good advice, stay away from MTF at least until you are more experienced.

Best regards.

now what r u thing about this system on chart indicator is ssl gann tf+1

tell me fast replay

Files:
lion_3.gif  24 kb

If it works for you...

lion of gail:
now what r u thing about this system on chart indicator is ssl gann tf+1 tell me fast replay

===========

If it works for you, develop it.

"The secret to success is the consistency to pursue", says Harry F.Banks.

Wishing you success.

ValeoFX:
===========

If it works for you, develop it.

"The secret to success is the consistency to pursue", says Harry F.Banks.

Wishing you success.

but how?????

lion of gail:
now what r u thing about this system on chart indicator is ssl gann tf+1 tell me fast replay

thanks for replay

take it.

Files:

Thx

Hello L o Gail,

Thank you for this indicator; let me forewarn you that I am not a programmer, but I do understand the workings of the indicators to some degree. Therefore the ex4-file makes it impossible for me to work with. I will however endeavour to see why you are so excited about this indicator and may even have to ask Mladen to look into it, depending the value added experience. It may take me a full week, so plse be patient.

Best regards,

It is a Gann high low activator that, with default settings, uses first higher time frame, and ema period 5 instead of sma period 10 (which is the usual way Gann high low activator is used). As far as I know there are a couple of versions of that same indicator already posted on TSD (some are called Gann high low activator, some SSL, but all in all they are all Gann high low activator)

The usage of "first higher time frame" is making it a multi time frame indicator, and, as all multi time frame indicators do, it must update all the bars belonging to target time frame bar so one should bare that in mind to avoid mistakes : that by default it is a multi time frame indicator

ValeoFX:
Hello L o Gail,

Thank you for this indicator; let me forewarn you that I am not a programmer, but I do understand the workings of the indicators to some degree. Therefore the ex4-file makes it impossible for me to work with. I will however endeavour to see why you are so excited about this indicator and may even have to ask Mladen to look into it, depending the value added experience. It may take me a full week, so plse be patient.

Best regards,

Hi ValeoFX,

The indicator uploaded by lion of gail is from the other thread.

This indicator is from this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449

I know because I found some comments about this indicator on some russian forex forum here So, you can redirect lion of gail to this thread:

newdigital:
Hi ValeoFX,

The indicator uploaded by lion of gail is from the other thread.

This indicator is from this thread

I know because I found some comments about this indicator on some russian forex forum here So, you can redirect lion of gail to this thread:

====================

Thank you so much ND.

Much appreciate the visit.

Best wishes.

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
It is a Gann high low activator that, with default settings, uses first higher time frame, and ema period 5 instead of sma period 10 (which is the usual way Gann high low activator is used). As far as I know there are a couple of versions of that same indicator already posted on TSD (some are called Gann high low activator, some SSL, but all in all they are all Gann high low activator) The usage of "first higher time frame" is making it a multi time frame indicator, and, as all multi time frame indicators do, it must update all the bars belonging to target time frame bar so one should bare that in mind to avoid mistakes : that by default it is a multi time frame indicator

===============

As always much appreciated, Mladen.

Now I don't have to spend time on an indicator that I am using anyway.

Much appreciate you.

Enjoy the weekend.

Reason: