The "XO"-Method......... - page 100

ValeoFX:

I am "dying" to show you guys how I have improved the method, but I want this month to confirm 2 months of live trading with the refinement first. I have given it to some of my friends already and they are pretty critical and very good traders and if they are satisfied, I will post it in 2 weeks' time. So, get to know the method and ask when in doubt.

Best wishes.

So, the best can actually be made better? I've had a lot of success with the current version and I will be looking forward to the new version once you're ready.

ValeoFX:

I am "dying" to show you guys how I have improved the method, but I want this month to confirm 2 months of live trading with the refinement first. I have given it to some of my friends already and they are pretty critical and very good traders and if they are satisfied, I will post it in 2 weeks' time. So, get to know the method and ask when in doubt.

Nothing to add to what SSOTIRO says, an improved XO system. WOW, cant wait.

Great work my friend,

Cheers and good luck

GHAAAAAAAA

Hi everyone,

Thank's ValeoFx for your reply

I am waiting for your new system, which would be amazing.

Don,t take this the wrong way. How many pips are you making in 1 month, with the present system, and what about the new system which you will be releasing after 2 weeks. How many hours are you trading with this system, can i know the timing's at which you trade.

Thank's for your support and cooperation.

Cheers

pips averaged

Hi

I'm not a Fulltime Trader that can sit all day in Front of a chart.

I have to Follow a normal dayjob. So I'm not actively trading.

This method makes me wonder how profitable it might be.

I would appreciate if some people that are actively trading this method would disclose the average amount of pips they make in a week and what the max drawdown has been.

If you don't want to disclose in the public you can send me a private message..

Or has someone experience in using XO with higher timeframes like 1H or 4H. So that I could check the Chart on regular basis for a signal during my job times...?

and my last question...

how could I backtest it? Would a way be to let the Computer run all week and then i could go through the carts at the weekend? Then the indicators would be painted correctly in the past? Would that work?

Best regards

I think, noone will tell you the pips. This thread is almost very asleep, bc the boss is not giving away his new system yet. I pray, he will do that soon and wake people, make new tests and so on.

You can let run the metatrader all week, but your comp will get very slow! But certainly, it's a way to backtest.

Regards,

Woody

Files:

ValeoFX,

Many thanks for your dedication.

european

Hi ValeoFX,

Thanks for your continued support of the XO trading method. This new addition looks pretty good. It really shows up retracements within the current trend. I've attached a chart with a few of them highlighted. When the RSI moves away from the Williams to the other side of the 50 line, it seems to be a retracement within the trend and usually comes back to meet the Williams. Is this how you read it also?

Can you clarify the proper use of the RSI/Williams in the entry. In the picture(at the red arrow), the RSI/williams in trending up and not above 85 so this would be a good entry 1 bar earlier than before. Is that what you mean, or what values, etc are you looking for?

How do you use those values for exiting or do you still use the above/below ema25?

Thanks

Tim

Files:
gbpusd1.gif  29 kb

Valeo,

YOU THE MAN!

Will look this over later this week and respond.

PT

Reason: