The "XO"-Method......... - page 107

epifan:
Hello ValeoFX,

Many thanks for this great system. As i am new to Forex and your system can you provide all the setting to your indicators or should i used the one on the first page of this thread?

Many thanks in advance

Hi there,

Just follow the link as posted in the first 2 posts regarding the "repositioning" of the Thread and read from there. You will find what you are looking for, but you need to have "staying power" when you commit to Forex so I suggest you set enough time aside to read through the Thread(s) that you are interested in.

Go to the "Revised" Thread please.

Best wishes.

Hello

Hello ValeoFX,

thank you for your great system i would like to thank you and the other who replaying cus i learn manythings

but i steel not good with forex but it is from me not your system

and i am trying and i will to the end ..

DM123:
Hello ValeoFX,

thank you for your great system i would like to thank you and the other who replaying cus i learn manythings

but i steel not good with forex but it is from me not your system

and i am trying and i will to the end ..

I suggest you start reading the latest Thread that I have posted. You are fortunate that i am starting again from the Weekly chart down so your learing process will be easier.

Wishing you many hours of hard work which will be most rewarding.

i need a good broker

Hello people please who is reliable, i open account with FBS can any body tell me may the broker is Good

anjoforex:
Hello people please who is reliable, i open account with FBS can any body tell me may the broker is Good

there's another section in this forum for this ! anyway look for alpari

to Pip Trip - RAR

to Pip Trip ;

as he said

This is weird - I can only zip in rar. For some reason, I can't remove Winrar from my computer control panel. ANYBODY??--

if you look into the installation of RAR software

there should be option on what type of RIGHT - CLICKED menu are available

-- to remove rar menu

just UNCHECK all the boxes

-- best is still to ghost it periodically and on DVD disc from time to time ---

to have a clean version RESTORE

-- BTW

do you have valeo_xo system (zip format)

Hi ValeoFX

I just came across this system while searching the threaeds. I have downloaded the zip file and I hope to start using the system when trading resumes on Monday. However, I would like to commend your efforts for putting all these together. It is a wonderful piece of work, moreover you are giving it all away for free to members.

Thanks a lot.

NaijaTrader

NaijaTrader:
I just came across this system while searching the threaeds. I have downloaded the zip file and I hope to start using the system when trading resumes on Monday. However, I would like to commend your efforts for putting all these together. It is a wonderful piece of work, moreover you are giving it all away for free to members.

Thanks a lot.

NaijaTrader

Thank you for your kind words. I suggest you go to the latest Thread first which will escalate you very quickly to where you want to be. The method is available to every one not only Members.

Success.

Help!!

hi Valeo..

WHICH MTHODS OF U IS ACTIVE IN CURRENT TIME!?

1.valeofx's trading method

2.xo method

3.xo method revised

i'm confused..

tnx..

masoudu2ub:
hi Valeo..

WHICH MTHODS OF U IS ACTIVE IN CURRENT TIME!?

1.valeofx's trading method

2.xo method

3.xo method revised

i'm confused..

tnx..

========================

No need to be confused Masoudu2ub; just follow the logical sequence of events which will take you to #1. on your list.

Hope that helps.

Reason: