Looking for a good MQL4 programmer. There are two strategies, I need to make them automatic. - page 4

Mathemat:
It doesn't lag, it gives the most up-to-date information. It couldn't be more up to date. It is just that one can be more or less sure that the top is formed only after several bars, when usually it is too late.

I agree, it is accurate, but ... a bit late)... and I wanted it to give the tops without a delay, even by one bar...

jelizavettka: I agree, it gives accurate information, but ... a bit late)... and I wanted it to give out tops without a delay, even by one bar...
Yeah, and that the inscription above the desired bar immediately when it's formed: "This is the top, the price won't go any further".

jelizavettka:

I agree, it gives accurate information, but ... a bit late)... but I wanted it to give out tops without a delay, even for one bar...

It's so naive) you can not predict the future, that's why all indicators should go to hell)

it gives accurate information, but ... a bit late :D

come on, let's give the country coal)

i've been using indicator-ts for 3 years, it's all bullshit) it's certainly interesting... but if you really think about it and years go by, you realize it all sucks

7Konstantin7:

_

I spent 3 years with indicator-ts it was all a load of crap) it was interesting... but if you really think about it and years go by, you realize it all sucks.

So, what do you intend to do now?

DmitriyN:
So, what do you intend to do now?
I'm doing fine, I've just had a different approach for half a year now.

7Konstantin7:
I'm doing fine, I'm just taking a different approach.
Maybe they're wrong too.

DmitriyN:
Maybe they're not right either?

And that's my problem.

Nothing works forever, you have to be in constant motion.

DmitriyN: Could they be wrong too?
Dima, are you confident that the approaches you know are correct? Are you sure that you will be able to change when they stop working?

Mathemat:
Dima, are you yourself confident in the approaches you know? Are you confident that you will be able to change when they stop working?

I doubt they will stop. But changes will happen and I know where.

7Konstantin7:
That's my problem. Nothing works forever, you have to be in constant motion.
Yes, but you're not the only one who has similar problems, many people do. It's just that people usually try not to talk about it.

DmitriyN:

Yes, but, similar problems are not just with you, many people have them. You just usually try not to talk about it.

Sooner or later, at least something will go wrong and at least someone will have

There's nothing complicated about the problems) as time goes by, ideas come up and I-we-am constantly tweaking things - improving, and so you swim

Reason: