My FX strategy - PipMachine. - page 8

Ok, here is the EA with the MA exit conditions.

Maji

Files:

karl:
Hallo. Thank you for sharing you idea and I just loading your programm for test. Unfortunelich every time i loading the MACD Cross i will get EMA Cross inside. Please have a look to it. Thanks. Karl

Sorry about that. Here is the correct version

Files:

edit... ignore...

Nice one Maji,

EDIT: Oops, had wrong settings... going to retest.

FXGuy2000:
(...)

Just because you can't understand what I'm saying straight away, or don't understand my system, don't come out with all this liable crap saying I'm a fraud. (...)

Really impressive. We have threads at Oanda, at STBFX and here at TSD. Till now I did not read about ONE person who understand this "system".

For those who want some infos about the ADX-MACD combination and how to read them in a discretionary way to define trend/non-trend periods look at this article here from Brian Dolan:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16483

Enjoy!

What ever man. My inbox is full of positive comments about my system on this forum and the other one. They don't want to post on the forums because of people like you. You'll only end up saying that I joined up to the forum and posted as them.

And there are a small amount of people on this forum and the other one (which just goes to show that you just skim through the post and see what you want to see) that understand it.

FXguy,

Can you post some pairs, time frames and combination of parameter values that work for the latest version of the EA I posted?

Thanks,

Maji

FXGuy2000:
What ever man. My inbox is full of positive comments about my system on this forum and the other one. They don't want to post on the forums because of people like you. You'll only end up saying that I joined up to the forum and posted as them. And there are a small amount of people on this forum and the other one (which just goes to show that you just skim through the post and see what you want to see) that understand it.

FxGuy i don't use your system, and i never test it. If is good or bad i don't know, but i want to thank you for sharing your ideas. Don't get bothered with negative comments, they are just negative minds! Nobody in their perfect mind would try the system live without testing it in a demo account. I really don't understand why some guys are arguing with you saying you are not honest. I don't think fxguy2000 will click on the mouse botton and enter a trade for you!!! Keep doing your work man, keep on your path and eventually those people will give up...

Take care!

Maji:
FXguy,

Can you post some pairs, time frames and combination of parameter values that work for the latest version of the EA I posted?

Thanks,

Maji

Will do, give me a while, I got loads of combinations to try out on each time frame.

But you know what I found interesting?

You know your variables BC1, BC2, BC3, etc and you have them in your TAKE LONG clauses and what have you?

Well, I noticed that one test put me in the hole by about 3k, so I reversed them, I placed the BC1, BC2, BC3, in where the SC1, SC2, SC3 are and visa versa... and ended up in profit..lol Not by much, but it was profit overall. with 85.6% modellity.

creative:
FxGuy i don't use your system, and i never test it. If is good or bad i don't know, but i want to thank you for sharing your ideas. Don't get bothered with negative comments, they are just negative minds! Nobody in their perfect mind would try the system live without testing it in a demo account.

Thank you for your post creative.

I surely hope people do try it out on a demo account first. But you know, it seems those with the negativity tried it on a live account, didn't understand the system and kept opening trades the wrong way all the time.

I just hope they wasn't that stupid to do that though, well, here's hoping.

creative:

I really don't understand why some guys are arguing with you saying you are not honest. I don't think fxguy2000 will click on the mouse botton and enter a trade for you!!! Keep doing your work man, keep on your path and eventually those people will give up...

Take care!

I'm not sure either. I guess the successful ones get their digs before they move up the public ladder. Who knows? If I was really dishonest like some of these jealous people think I am, would I spend my time helping others learn a new way to trade, give up my ways of doing things that have made me constant profits. Hardly likely, what benefit do I get out of lieing to people, it doesn't pay my bills does it.

Any ways, not to worry, as you say, they'll give up soon enough. I can out last any person's negativity.

I'm also working on another strategy too that you can have a peak at.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Cheers again for your post.

Reason: