From the idea to the actual bill. - page 3

Hidden, how is this expert different from the one described here:

http://www.hidden-system.ru/

gpwr писал (а):
Hidden, how is this expert different from the one described here:

http://www.hidden-system.ru/

This EA is from another area of analysis.
And there is a system of indicators, while this one is an Expert Advisor.

HIDDEN:
solandr:
What, if not a secret, is the average profit per trade in pips for each of the currencies? And what is the average number of trades per day?

This question has not been investigated thoroughly yet. We should collect the history of deals in a demo or real account to be more precise.
Of course, we can use the Strategy Tester to calculate the above values, but we do not have time yet.

I have found the right market entry and now I am looking for the right exit.

I will write only once for everybody who is interested in the e-mail: hidden@hidden-system.ru and all questions about what and how it is organized to write there.
Do not breed irrelevant posts in the branch.

Answer the branch who knows whether to believe such impressive results from the tester. As I wrote above I put all my efforts into quality testing.
I just do not want to deceive myself. Of course I understand that without the source code it is difficult to say if I can trust the results or not, but perhaps there are some other limitations or specific testing approaches that are not described on forums. I understand that with the arrival of the 200 build and changed structure of tick generation in the tester it became much harder to write "grails", but that's how the case is.

Why are respected forum people like Rosh, Komposter, KimIV, administration and terminal developers keeping silent? I'm sure you know a lot of ways how else to test an EA, share it with me and the public. Many people make expert systems and all of them test them on MT4 tester.
You see, charts of such EAs are by and large not something new. Here is a similar EA with a stop but without take profit.
If you have a strategy that generates trades with small statistical advantage, you need to play this game as often as possible.
If the drawdown is also acceptable - then it's good, of course a stop loss is a must.

Did a GA optimisation on the Every Ticks model just in case, and among the set of results there is one that has shorter stops

And here are the optimisation results themselves

Rosh:

You see, charts of such Expert Advisors are by and large not something new. Here is a similar Expert Advisor with a stop loss but without a take profit.
If you have a strategy that generates trades with small statistical advantage, you need to play this game as often as possible.
If there is an acceptable drawdown - then it's good, of course a stop loss is a must.

I don't really understand you. Are you not satisfied with the results of your Expert Advisor test or what?
I have never tried to trade with other forex robots, and I have not understood why.
Please comment on it.

In principle, they might suit me if I had 10 such advisers, totally uncoordinated with each other. :)

That is, like here - Diversification or sector funds

Rosh:

Понимаете, графики таких экспертов , по большому счету, не являются чем-то новым. Вот подобный эксперт, со стопом, но без тейкпрофита.
Сказаьб могу только одно, переиначивая Ларри Вильямса - если у Вас есть стратегия, которая генерирует сделки с небольшим статистическим преимуществом, то Вам необходимо играть в эту игру как можно чаще.
Если при этом еще и приемлемая просадка - то совсем хорошо, разумеется наличие стопа обязательно.
To be honest, I didn't understand what Rosh was trying to say either.
- The test results of HIDDEN and Rosh are quite different in my opinion
- And the question was (as far as I understood) on what other check can be done to try to bring the test results as close as possible to a real trade.
By the way, I would like to join the question, maybe someone knows the answer?

In my opinion, they are very close. I tested on the same interval as HIDDEN. Number of trades is close, percentage of profitable trades is close.
And it is easy to change the MO size upwards when using a larger lot. HIDDEN never answered about the lot size. And what I posted from the tester is exactly the same as trading on a demo account, pending orders and closing on take and stop are used.

Rosh:
In my opinion, they are very close. I tested on the same interval as HIDDEN. Number of trades is close, percentage of profitable trades is close.
And it is easy to change the MO size upwards when using a larger lot. HIDDEN never answered about the lot size. And what I posted from the tester is exactly the same as trading on a demo account, pending orders and closing at take and stop are used.

I used either 1 lot or 0.1.
I will post tests with MM tomorrow.

At the same time I have a test on another computer from 2001. I want to remind that optimization has been performed for last 3 months using opening prices. I didn't try to achieve maximal accuracy and did not try to fit to the history. The test for 2005 year runs about 4 hours, while for 2001 year it takes 24 hours, so the fitting question disappears completely. If we take into account 8 optimizable parameters and total amount of variants we get more than 830 billion variants. The price of opening has been optimizing for 3 sevces for 2,5 days and I have not perfected it, I have stopped just little more than 2500 searches.

I have passed the test using M1 visualization and adjusted it to the required timeframe, the results have coincided.
I do not know what to do and what else to do. I have collected all the signals from the Internet and have tested them on my own history and I have lost everything very fast. I have not got any names for them. The Expert Advisor is on a demo account for the 3rd day, we are going uphill.
Reason: