SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 11

jonny the kid !

Most of people are interested here to build up methods...and EA and indicators..

Critics for critics have nothing to do here.

We need positive critics ... the one which help to improve EA.

U can afford to critisize if you are able to propose something new or better

What did you proposed ? nothing !

Your last posts are a perfect proof of immaturity (dear kid !)

saying thats sputnik is useless and after posting your statement results

in order to prove you became a .....Man !

jonnydenver69:
Let me put you out of your misery.THis EA is 100% useless..

What do the skinny bars on FlatTrend mean?

Thanks.

sputnikv102

Dear Nick

thanks for your job

i tested your first version of sputnik

settings : original

test frame : 4M2LH1 = 4 majors , 2 lots on each, Unit time ; H1

EA entered several time on false breakout...with order againts global trend.

On the other hand in front of the screen we are filtering and closing position (against the trend)

see attached the statement... and lets compare with the tpl of winners

see enclosed results of 1st Version ... negative

when we are on the tpl in front of the screen they are excellent

can we try to find where problems are...

Kind regards

Nicholishen:
Alright ya cheap... looks like I am gonna chip in 5 to make it $10. Still waiting on $10 or will trade for a seasoned pro to join my team. Thanks moneyline... you get the vip Here is the first version of the EA. The challenges are going to be filtering out false signals. I notice that the FlatTrend works off of the M5 chart and can change frequently within the hour bar. Unfortunetly, the BT is not as promising as i thought. Can someone verify that the entries are correct? Hint: When the BT is finished, open the chart. You'll see ADX,MACD,MA's. Load the templ on that chart. Go to the tab of results> double click on the trade and it will take you to the place on the chart where the trade was place. (if you didn't already know that). Let's focus on whether or not the entries are right. I'll post better explanations later. I'm friggin tired...
Files:
sputnik102.pdf  15 kb

Volatility Pivot For Moneytrend...

Hi Moneyline,

It is right a visual indicator which works a little like a moving average but nothing more.

When the price is with the top of the line of Volatility Pivot it is Long and conversely.

Look at the correlation with the other indicators of the template when the price passes "Volatility Pivot" !!!

ZeroZ Skinny bars one FlatTrend mean has consolidation period.

A trend with much less volatility.

Hello,

I use InterbankFX, and I would like to try the Sputnik expert advisor, can someone post it please?

I use version 4

chao!

zifx25000:
Dear Nick

thanks for your job

i tested your first version of sputnik

settings : original

test frame : 4M2LH1 = 4 majors , 2 lots on each, Unit time ; H1

EA entered several time on false breakout...with order againts global trend.

On the other hand in front of the screen we are filtering and closing position (against the trend)

see attached the statement... and lets compare with the tpl of winners

see enclosed results of 1st Version ... negative

when we are on the tpl in front of the screen they are excellent

can we try to find where problems are...

Kind regards

Well, you let it trade over a very small period of time. The point of these trend-following systems is to follow long-term trends whose wins will outweigh losses during sidetrends.

Also, it looks like your test let your loosing trades run quite a bit down before it exited the first position.

Discretionally, which I know has nothing to do with an EA conversation, I like to only risk 2% per position with a 20 pip stop loss. Sometimes I will let it run a little past that maybe to 30 (3% loss) but only if it isn't moving strongly against me. That's perhaps why my strategy doesn't work too well in an EA and I prefer to just monitor the positions using my discretion. Maybe if I thought hard enough I could try and quantify that..

Anyway, my suggestions for the EA:

1) We should look into how it was allowed to fall down to 78 pips loss before pulling out. That seems like letting the trade go too far in my opinion.

2) Need to test for a longer period of time before judging if it works or doesn't.

I have some indicators and additions which I will add, but let me type that up... Sort of a hybrid between this and the KI system that's out there.

Return to the subject which interests us on this Thread if you want it well...

I give you a template here and the indicators which go with. It is a template which gives same the entrance points and exits that SPUTNIK REBIRTH v1 but different indicator.

This to show you that the method and the correlation of 4 indicators (CCI MACD MA CROSSOVER and FLATTREND) of Sputnik Rebirth v1 are interesting...

I did not want to give you this template to the beginning because it is built on superb indicator but I do not know their behaviors in real time.

This template is composed of "Max Bar", "K1" (Thanks Kalenzo, very Great Indicator!!!) "Nina Step Ma 1" and some others indicators used in the original template. Look at if that helps you or if not, put side this pack.

Thank you for your assistance and your participation !

For all those which use already original version SPUTNIK Rebirth, I also send to you in file attached the new version of Flat Trend (Flat trend v3) Thanks for your comments on this subject...

Files:

For Forextrader101

Hi forextrader101

Sputnik EA is here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Question

Hi,

I have been demo foward testing Sputnik1(1).0.2 and the problem I am having is the program ALERTS me to

BUY or SELL but will not produce a transaction on its own.

I have the program turned on an with a SMILEY FACE. When I placed the program onto the chart I made

sure I checked box allow live trading.

Does anyone have any ideas whats wrong???

tks in advance.

leighton

Hi LeightonBeaty,

Difficult to say ...

1. One needs the button "Expert Advisors" in top of MT4 in Green !
  2. The smiley which smiles (To authorize the trading live for that)
  3. Good Timeframe (H1) And not to change Timeframe more on this Chart especially!!! (If not, that disconnects the ea from the market)

For the moment, I do not see another thing which would prevent the ea from working...

To finish, Just a question :

You say that you have the signals but what the ea doesn't return of orders, it is well that ?

You thus see the signals on the template sputnik ?

And when they are there, the ea does not return of orders on the market ?

If it is well that, we have all the same problem for the moment because the version is very recent !!!

Nick did very good work but it is necessary to make grow this ea NOW.

Thank you (all members) again for your participation on this thread

Reason: