Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 264

Is the EA`s supposed to "buy" when it`s on a downward curve? When I backtest the EA`s they just buy when they really should sell, and flatlines the account in the first day...

Sounds and more

I don't have the time to look but there are pointer indicators in this thread that have sounds, send alerts, or emails when tops/bottoms are made. The problem is they became so annoying that I ditched them. Click the little paper clip to get a list of all of the attachments. Should be listed there for direct download.

As for the EAs, there has been a lot of work that went into them. Far beyond my programming capability. I have had problems with making any of them profitable. This system unfortunately seems to be better traded manually because there are so many decisions to consider when entering a trade. I'm waiting until the signals are established, done repainting, looking at the signal candle, how much does it support a trend change/bounce, looking for a dot confirmation, and then using highs/lows of the candle as entry/stop points, along with confirmaition of shorter and longer TFs. An EA evaluates these as black or white, and trading is really not that simple. I find myself testing the EAs on this system but always end up continuing with manual trading.

Those in search of the EA Holy Grail, please let me know when you find it. I have had no luck finding it and wish making money in Forex could be simplified to a point anyone could do it....

Can anyone help?

Hi all, I am having one EA and it makes trade in multiplications...but i want to make trades by serially.....means first 2-3 lots with 0.01 lot and then it should increase 0.02, 0.03 o.04 and so on with serially.

Please let me know how can i change in code so that it will makes trade entry with serially.

Thanks in advance.

Big Bear and Renko

Has anyone tried this system on a renko chart it will probably work better with the nonlagdot mq4 and the TSR mq4

Sounds interesting

Your idea of Renko sounds interesting, could you please give us more information e.g. chart example/s and/or do you also use the other indicators from the original system (which?) + any tips you may wish to share?

Thanks.

how to take screenshots of platform

I can show how I applied bigbear's system to renko but I don't know how to take screen shots of platform basically I'm using everything from bigbear's original post on page 1 and I also added the nonlagdot mq4,the tsr signal line mq4 and the nonlagzizzag mq4 it looks good but if i had someone with more experience to look it over maybe it can add up to something

Mr Nims meets BigBear

I found a vid on youtube showing me how to take screenshots of my metatrader charts, anyway I got three charts notice on the euro/chf pair on friday the price came up 60pips to touch the 34ema's rainbow but had we been selling before this up movement we could have captured 280 pips worth of movement under the 34 rainbow which is simply 34 high 34 low 34 close also the royal blue line on top is a 50ema,please I'm no professional but I would like input from more experienced traders to capitalize on this free system,by the way the other indicators that appear are all free except the megatrend probability meter which shows a percentage of price action,like I only take trade when the meter reads 80 percent,thanks for any input,I can provide template if it will be more helpful

How I did it

First you must know how to pull up a renko chart I personally used Mr.Nims template/script from his post,then I added the indicators from big bear's 1st post the only indicators I added was the

1. QQe mq4

2. volatility quality mq4

3. marketprice mq4

4. megatrend probability meter mq4

5. nonlagdot mq4

6. nonlagzigzag mq4

7 TSR signal line mq4

8. waddah attar trend

9. waddah attar explosion

10. histstepma mq4

11.Htid mq4

12. fractal channel mq 4

13. sweetspots mw4

14 pivot points multitimeframe mq4

15. the arrows are produced by the zigzagpointer mq4 and the ema cross mq4

I will provide indicators/template if ya'll can't locate on own,any input is appreciated.

P.s I know I stumbled on to something here just by adding the 34 ema rainbow to the renko more advice from more experienced traders please,lets try to crack this code!

What I think

Thank you for the information.

The renko chart makes visualizing easier which helps, but I would use far less indicators because they are confusing and don't add much information. I found out that if you want to add indicators, then the default MACD that comes with MT4 and stochastics do a good job on any setup with a regular (e.g candlestick) chart.

I think the most important ones here are the core indicators: nonlagzigzag, zigzagpointer, and nonlagdot, on top of the renko chart could be a good setup. And you could also look at stochastic in the current plus a few longer timeframes to help rule out major turning points. The MACD is good for showing that you really are on the right track (also with current and higher TFs). Maybe put stochastic + MACD on a separate template with a regular non-Renko chart (so you can view different TFs), I haven't tried them on Renko.

If you look at the charts you posted you can also see that QQE is usually later than nonlagdot as a filter so I'd prefer nonlagdot.

This is just my personal view, and if your setting gives you great results then you should go on using what works well for you, because some setups are better than others for different persons - it is subjective.

What is that indicator?

BTW - could you tell me what is the indicator which draws variously colored diamonds on the main Renko chart? (some of them [purple] have an x on them too).

It looks like they're on candlesticks with long wicks.

Reason: