Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 2

FX MoneyMap--dynamic fibs trading

OK, I have had the software for about 6 mo and I finally figured out how to make money consistently. Unfortunately my subscription expired today and I don't have the money to renew it... How sad is that... Otherwise, my trading system allows 75-100 pips if you trade NY open--8a.m. to 10:30-11:00a.m., and 150-180 pips a week if you trade both NY open and London open. It generates at least one trade in each session, where you can earn b/n 10-25 pips.

Many of you have probably seen the tutorial on traderhousedemo.com and honestly it is a bunch of C**P. Try trading in that fashion and you will be on the losing side. I have tested it extensively on the demo. It is important to understand that if more than one time frame is showing the exact same fibonacci band level support and resistance(floor and ceiling) and the the price is inside those levels, we will hit the floor/ceiling(in a downtrend/in an uptrend) That is the main advantage of "the Grid"--it allows you to see the band levels in 4 different timeframes. Of course, there are a bunch of additional rules that pertain to the momentum lines, which determine the trend...oh, well anyway, somebody mentioned 4PMA. I downloaded the file but I cannot open it and honestly have no clue what that is. If somebody helps me get that to work, I will tell you if it is the same as Moneymap and if it is, I will post detailed instructions on how to use it to make money.

Cheers!!!

mpower:
OK, I have had the software for about 6 mo and I finally figured out how to make money consistently. Unfortunately my subscription expired today and I don't have the money to renew it... How sad is that... Otherwise, my trading system allows 75-100 pips if you trade NY open--8a.m. to 10:30-11:00a.m., and 150-180 pips a week if you trade both NY open and London open. It generates at least one trade in each session, where you can earn b/n 10-25 pips.

Many of you have probably seen the tutorial on traderhousedemo.com and honestly it is a bunch of C**P. Try trading in that fashion and you will be on the losing side. I have tested it extensively on the demo. It is important to understand that if more than one time frame is showing the exact same fibonacci band level support and resistance(floor and ceiling) and the the price is inside those levels, we will hit the floor/ceiling(in a downtrend/in an uptrend) That is the main advantage of "the Grid"--it allows you to see the band levels in 4 different timeframes. Of course, there are a bunch of additional rules that pertain to the momentum lines, which determine the trend...oh, well anyway, somebody mentioned 4PMA. I downloaded the file but I cannot open it and honestly have no clue what that is. If somebody helps me get that to work, I will tell you if it is the same as Moneymap and if it is, I will post detailed instructions on how to use it to make money.

Cheers!!!

mpower,

The first thing you do is turn off the regression lines

extern int p1.ma=1;//Period() in minutes

extern int p2.ma=5;//Period() in minutes

extern int p3.ma=15;//Period() in minutes

extern int p4.ma=60;//Period() in minutes

extern bool Use_Std_Reg=False;

extern int STD.Rgres.period=0;

extern int STD.Rgres.length=56;

extern double STD.Rgres.width=1.618;

extern double STD.width=0.618;

Then click on chart shift

Feel free to PM me

Files:
4pma.jpg  173 kb

My Fx Money Map trading strategy

Attached is a Word doc with my trading strategy. It works extremely well if you avoid data releases. It should work with 4 period MA since it is constructed in the exact same way--7 fibonacci momentum lines, 7 fibonacci bands. I refer to L1, L2, L3 for the moneymap. They correspond to MA1, MA2, MA3 in 4PMA. Now, the values of the lines and bands in 4PMA and moneymap are different, but that should'n matter. I guess the difference comes from the difference in data feed--1-3 pips.

The problem to me with trading with 4PMA is that it is very hard to me to see where MA1, MA2 are especially on the shorter time frames, or when they are within 1 pip of each other. Is there any way to check the exact values?

I am dying to create an expert advisor with my strategy applied to 4PMA and see how it does on the demo. I have high hopes... I am new to Metatrader, but I am going to start the lessons tonight. Any help is welcome.

Thanks a lot for your help folks. I was able to attach 4PMA easily.

I'm not sure how to make them clearer. But to stay out of bad trades I like having several indicators confirming the move.

You do not see them in the photo above (I removed them) but I use 3 MA's all of which need to be open. 7,3, and 20ma's.

also what is shown is the squeeze and macd.

If a long is to be taken the squeeze must have a green histo showing, the macd must also be green and above the 0 line and all 3 ma's open and pointing up. The 4PMAPsar maus also be green. I usually enter off of a 5 min chart, and usually know in advance what day will be a trending day. So I am not always waiting for all 4 bars to be green.

Most moves will take place after news so if it is to be a trending day I will enter as the first bar is green (long) as the second bar turns green I then switch to a 15 min chart, set my stop to BE and walk away.

Opposite for a sell

If I am only interested in a scalp of say 10 - 15 pips I'm waiting for my signal and a timeline breaking out of a fib cluster with a green for buy and red for sell using only the first and sometimes the second bar in the 4PMapsar

radicalmoses:
Mart,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I already have the indicator. However, it seems to be significantly different from the one in the video. I am looking for someone who is using it.

Thanks, anyway, hows the 50cci working out??

Cheers

Hi radicalmoses

Can you please post the indicator here?

Thanks in advance.

Nesalc

MPOWER: Hello!

Thank you for sharing your experience on forex money map grid indicator (4PMA).

Recently, I attended fx money map 2 days trial. After the trial,they asked me that, I need to pay $420 per month to lease. To buy the system, is more than $4000 and rest of the life, need to pay $200 for data fee. After the trial they started calling me to my office.

There is no place like this where, some one can charge $200 for data fee. We get best charting system for totall free, with respective brokers. Anyway,you and many other people discussed about them extensively.

They are greedy and irrational people, and there is no no need to discuss these things any more.

It seems, 4PMA do all the functions of forex money map.

I have asked one programmer on this forum to make EA for this Indicator. Of course, I would like to pay for it. In your earlier post, you mentioned that, you also have intention to program EA for this indicator. Please let me know your progress in this regard. I will let to know my details soon. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

----

mpower:
Attached is a Word doc with my trading strategy. It works extremely well if you avoid data releases. It should work with 4 period MA since it is constructed in the exact same way--7 fibonacci momentum lines, 7 fibonacci bands. I refer to L1, L2, L3 for the moneymap. They correspond to MA1, MA2, MA3 in 4PMA. Now, the values of the lines and bands in 4PMA and moneymap are different, but that should'n matter. I guess the difference comes from the difference in data feed--1-3 pips.

The problem to me with trading with 4PMA is that it is very hard to me to see where MA1, MA2 are especially on the shorter time frames, or when they are within 1 pip of each other. Is there any way to check the exact values?

I am dying to create an expert advisor with my strategy applied to 4PMA and see how it does on the demo. I have high hopes... I am new to Metatrader, but I am going to start the lessons tonight. Any help is welcome.

Thanks a lot for your help folks. I was able to attach 4PMA easily.

Would be grateful if anybody can direct me or post a good (possibly multi time-frame) self adjusting fibo indicator that shows percentage, like 38.2, 61.8 etc.

euro

4pma

Hello, Rama.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make profitable trades by applying the grid strategy to 4pma; the moving averages are different(looks like they are simple ma's with length 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377) and the fibo levels are totally different. You can adjust the settings of the 4pma indicator, but I haven't been able to get it to match with the grids. So, I am not ready for an expert advisor. Maybe I will just scrap the grid strategy and figure out something using 4pma. I firmly believe that dynamic fibs are a very powerful trading tool. I will let you know of my progress. And yes traderhouseglobal--Andy Shearman is a dishonest man. Tried to charge my credit card for $1860 without my authorization--terrible. My advice to everybody:

stay away from Moneymap.

I download off this site or ff "autofibtrade" works great

european:
Would be grateful if anybody can direct me or post a good (possibly multi time-frame) self adjusting fibo indicator that shows percentage, like 38.2, 61.8 etc. euro

mpower, hello!--Rama

mpower:
Hello, Rama.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make profitable trades by applying the grid strategy to 4pma; the moving averages are different(looks like they are simple ma's with length 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377) and the fibo levels are totally different. You can adjust the settings of the 4pma indicator, but I haven't been able to get it to match with the grids. So, I am not ready for an expert advisor. Maybe I will just scrap the grid strategy and figure out something using 4pma. I firmly believe that dynamic fibs are a very powerful trading tool. I will let you know of my progress. And yes traderhouseglobal--Andy Shearman is a dishonest man. Tried to charge my credit card for $1860 without my authorization--terrible. My advice to everybody:

stay away from Moneymap.

--------------------------------------

mpower: hello!

It's nice to see your message. Thank you so much!

You are right, like Andy Sherman is a greedy one. I think there are many unscrupulos people are around. They will exploit the prevaling situation(our new bie situations).

mpower, in Yahoo forum, I found one of the EA, possibly no body heard about it. This Ea is also scalper, it's very promising EA. The results so astonishing.

The name of this EA is, that is Multi_Lot_Scalper_P_DAY.

Please visit Yahoo forum to know buzz created on this forum regarding this EA. This EA looks very promsing, may be tradable. However, at this stage it's similar to a beast, very dangerouos one. May be there is way to tame this animal. This EA places hundreds of trades (30 trades in 30 minurtes time) in very short time. Most of the time, it predicts market direction very precisely. However, once market goes against it, all of the profits are wiped away in just matter of minutes. many members of this forum also tested this EA, many of tem got results very similar to my Demo.

So, my question is, are interested in, to customize the code.

If you think you can do it, then we can discuss.

Please look at the EA your self. If you need I can send you my demo statements. With regards,

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason: