Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 195

MA_v1L_mtf.mq4 ma with levels

Files:
ma_lmtf.mq4  9 kb

Susan, looks like it is MTF; Period -they mean: Time Period(in minutes)

extern int period=0;

/*default 0 means the channel will use the open time from "x" bars back on which ever time period

the indicator is attached to. one can change to 1,5,15,30,60...etc to "lock" the start time to a specific

period, and then view the "locked" channels on a different time period...*/

Files:
lsc_d_mtf1.gif  13 kb
lsc_d_mtf2.gif  14 kb
lsc_d_mtf3.gif  13 kb

Linear regrassion channel

Hi fxbs, hope yo are well.

If you have a look at the pic below, the left is day tf will the channel on, the white lines. Now I scaled the chart 1to1 and then added the blue lines under the white lines, so they are linedup correctly. The channel starts on 21 Feb.

Now the chart on the right is hourly which shows again the white lines. This is the linear regersion channel which I made start at 00:00 on 21 Feb.

So you can see that the channel starting then does not line up with the lines brought down from the daily timeframe.

Thank you

hi, Su, glad to see you!

about -regression channel - don't know really what might cause the problem

and what to twist... sorry, Su

maybe somebody can find some solution?

Hi,Fxbs

İs it possible to make MTF version of zigandzag indicator?Thanks in advance.

Files:
zigandzag.mq4  15 kb

Increase fan of ZigZags (not me) - get him interested - show some cool setups, implications - he's the man!

plus he works on tonns of zigzas, signals combined, alertrts etc - he's your man

fxbs:
###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.ex4 could be same a.k.a. SSL - should be here too

Please do not get annoyed if i ask you kindly,POLITLY:

could you please turn it to be histogram in separet window??!! (above the price,below the price)...NO ALERTS..NO MORE SOUNDS

Ahmed, you mean Gunn hiLo - SSL?

but that's kinda Stop-loss thing (trendenvelope) - the whole idea - is to have it on the chart - to see when it jumps over the price

what you need it in separate window for?

fxbs:
Ahmed, you mean Gunn hiLo - SSL?

but that's kinda Stop-loss thing (trendenvelope) - the whole idea - is to have it on the chart - to see when it jumps over the price

what you need it in separate window for?

Yes,i got what you mean..but as you know there is "trendenvelope" in separet window..all what i need is to figuer out when it turn above or below the candle..i use this indicator-period 21,5m time frame- and i also use with it nonlagma v7-period 50,5m time frame-and whenever the nonlagma indicat to sell and ssl is above the candles price i get good signal to sell position..of course i added other filters to avoide false signals (such LRS_line_SigL_x2_mtf.mq4 but in diferent period and levels settings)..it works fine with me tell now.

so,all what i want is to know is when "above\below" the price that is all..But when it comes to stops,i use labtrend 2and3..it will be very nice if i got it MTF to monitor what is going on at the other time frames to get the right time to enter my positions..

thank you in advance

hm, like they using psar histo, hma histo (bars);

affraid you would say so (if you wouldn't - i could do nothing )

ok, i'll stick your gunn in basement with the bars

Reason: