[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 4

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>

well, i have 3 expas running on my terminal, and when one of the new ones starts to take them out, or just close..... it's not nice...

it's an outrage! it means there should be no less than 4 magicians!

Shu >> :

>> so it must be no less than 4 magicians!

=) well, i'm a nubic, i know that if expert manages all open orders, then magician can fix it, i just don't know any other way, and you're screwing with me .

NEKSUS_ >> :

1. yes, it is, but it would be nice if he would stop opening positions when % of available funds goes down to a certain level (in case the deposit is small)

2. М15

3. Here I have a small hitch, if the trend is good, the candle does not change colour (I would like to open), but then the question of what would happen if the candle bounces back and forth, but in general I would like to open

4. I would like to use MM like in CyberiaTrader.... or something like that

NEKSUS Have you calculated this system on historical data? If so, what is the result in points?

Bigboom >> :

NEKSUS Have you calculated this system on historical data? If so, what is the result in pips?

Honestly, no, just looked through a couple of years chart with indica exposed and just.... "by eye" saw that there are more smooth, single colour waves than, red-blue flood on the flat

NEKSUS_ >> :

Honestly, no, just flipped through a couple of years' chart with the indica exposed and just.... "by eye" saw that there are more smooth, single-coloured waves than, red-blue fludge on the fludge

Good afternoon. You're not much of a setter after all.)

Kubodel >> :

Good afternoon. You're not much of a builder after all.)

Yeah, I'm sorry, I tried =(.....)

Kubodel, I hope you can write..... "it".

1) We open at market or pending orders. I understand you would like to open at the opening price.

2) How do we place a stop loss?

3) What does the colored bar indicator mean to us?

I am currently working on an Expert Advisor based on your trading system.

Kubodel >> :

1) We open according to the market or pending orders. I understand that you want to open at the opening price.

2) How we set a stop loss

3) What does the coloured bar indicator mean to us

I am currently working on an Expert Advisor on your trading system.

1. following the market, yes it would be better to do it at opening price

2. i think we can`t just close the order when the colour of the indicator changes

3. an order to open an order

umm.... in my muddled head it is.

NEKSUS_ >> :

1. according to the market, yes, I would like it to be at the opening price

2. I think we cannot just close the order when the indicator changes colour.

3. order to open order

umm.... in my muddled head it goes like this.

I don't understand about point 3). There are blue bars. there are red bars and there are multi-coloured bars.

Reason: