Harmonic & Time - page 31

grandaevus:
fiben_-_fractal_alert.mq4

At first run, indicator checks fractals in M5,M15,H1 & H4 timeframes, in order to compare them with future found fractals.

After that step , whenever a new fractal is found, it checks the new fractal with the last found one, and if all conditions are met, it gives an alert.

P.S: if it doesn't work as it should be, please let me know.

thanks bro!!

n200pattern:
Guys I would like to invite you into our Skype chat room dedicated to the n200 pattern; anyone in this topic is welcome as long as you behave and stay on-topic.

If you wish to join; add n200pattern in skype and ask for a group invite or post your own Skype nickname and I will add you into the group.

See you soon!

-We will try to keep the group small (and personal) so full = full-

the n200 pattern is still not finalized. i'm still coming up with its best angle parameters.. i am the creator of the pattern & i think it is still early to form a group.. but if you prefer, then its ok. just share your findings.

Could you please give some clarification on entry and targets? Maybe post a template and which N200 indicator you are using.

Lozang:
Could you please give some clarification on entry and targets? Maybe post a template and which N200 indicator you are using.

i use the indicator uploaded by grandaevus on post # 171 or poruchick on post #111. both works. its on the older post... with regards to the pattern, pls see post #62

is somebody open to create an EA for the n200 pattern? i have devised a strategy that will really work. pm me if interested..

harrymonic:
is somebody open to create an EA for the n200 pattern? i have devised a strategy that will really work. pm me if interested..

I can do it bro but the problem is I'm very busy nowadays. I can't start the coding before may or june.

grandaevus:
I can do it bro but the problem is I'm very busy nowadays. I can't start the coding before may or june.

ok bro. thanks a lot. Happy easter

harrymonic:

Harry...I would be prepared to find a coder and pay them to do the coding. If interested pm me cause I don't have those privileges yet.

had been profitable this week using n200. 7trades.. 6 wins(5 were rr=1:3, 1 was stopped at BE) & 1 loss...

ok, lets post our n200 trades. im posting my trades this week

Reason: